Free EGM for a year

awesome, thanks a ton man. I use to love EGM, but havent gotten em in a long time. getting them free is gonna be awesome. thanks again.

[quote name='icarusmight']If you have current subscription, will this just renew or extend it? I doubt it but if anyone know, it would help, thanks.[/quote]

Based on my experience - they will extend it. I never buy EGM sub but they keep sending me for 2 -3 years :)

Well that should take mine through 2010 at least. Wasn't there one not too long ago? It might actually be 2011.

sweet, I can always use more bathroom reading material, or another type of bathroom material if I run out of the fluffy stuff

awesome, my last free year of EGM ended a few months back (june). glad to hopefully get another year free. thanks!

I signed up for two other free years of EGM in the past six months. Maybe it will actually show up in my mailbox this time. Thanks op.

[quote name='projecteightysix']Man I've signed up for so many of these free EGM things, and I've not once recieved a single issue.[/quote]

Never? Not that I keep close track, but I don't recall ever having trouble on these even renewals. Maybe your postman is a gamer?

I just got the first EGM free from joystiq the other day, but I signed up to this too anyway, thanks op.
This ends after a year right? there's no renewal thing to cancel?

Do you have to use a separate link each time you want to extend your subscription, or can you use this one multiple times?

I signed up a couple weeks back, then forgot about it and got my first issue this week. It was a nice surprise to get some free shizz.

[quote name='icarusmight']If you have current subscription, will this just renew or extend it? I doubt it but if anyone know, it would help, thanks.[/QUOTE]

Past experience would say that it extends your current subscription (as long as you use the same name anyway) .

I got the EGM link in my email yesterday, but I didn't check my email until just a few minutes ago.

Anyway, thanks for posting, OP!

i signed up for this a while ago, then forgot about it.

recently i started recieving 'Games for Windows' magazine, which seems to be part of the same parent company as EGM, so i guess im going to be getting Games for Windows instead of EGM. Both rags are full of ads and i usually finish reading them on the way back from the mailbox, since Video game magazines are so insultingly thin these days, so it doesnt really matter to me anyway...

just wondering if this happened to anyone else (getting a different magazine than EGM)?

[quote name='davkeats']Both rags are full of ads and i usually finish reading them on the way back from the mailbox, since Video game magazines are so insultingly thin these days, so it doesnt really matter to me anyway...

just wondering if this happened to anyone else (getting a different magazine than EGM)?[/quote]

I was pissed off at the large number of ads in the first issue, too. I guess they have to make money somehow, but damn. They're as bad as Rolling Stone.

Wow... I feel ripped off even when it's free.

That is a waste of paper that the "magazine" is printed on. I think there was 5 pages of gaming in there.

Plus the day after I got the magazine I also got 3 other magazines, one for cooking, one for tea, and one with stupid stuff in it. So it took them no time to sell my info to others.

[quote name='davkeats']i signed up for this a while ago, then forgot about it.

recently i started recieving 'Games for Windows' magazine, which seems to be part of the same parent company as EGM, so i guess im going to be getting Games for Windows instead of EGM. Both rags are full of ads and i usually finish reading them on the way back from the mailbox, since Video game magazines are so insultingly thin these days, so it doesnt really matter to me anyway...

just wondering if this happened to anyone else (getting a different magazine than EGM)?[/quote]I did randomly get Games for Windows a few weeks ago. Maybe that's what happened to my EGM subscription...

I probably haven't read an issue of EGM in 10 years. Regardless, I jumped on this free offer.

WTF?! When did it become the size of a comic book? These things used to be novels. And of course I already knew everything printed because I know how to use the internet.

bread's done
Back