Free episode of Arrested Development

Disneyboy

CAGiversary!
Right now in Itunes free download section, they have the pilot of Arrested Development free to download. Considering that Walmart has the first and second seasons bundled for $20 and Amazon and Best Buy have all three seasons on sale for $13 each, this could be a great trial for anyone on the fece about getting the series.

[quote name='Zmonkay']WATCH THIS SHOW PEOPLE. Seriously, I still weep that it got canceled...[/QUOTE]

^^^Most definitely. Cancelling this show was BY FAR Fox's biggest mistake.

I was actually so happy when they cancelled it... It was so boring, I hated it, because I love the shows on FOX, and whenever this came on, it made me fall asleep. XD

At least they were smart & picked the pilot.

One of the reasons it's brilliant (& got cancelled) are the callback jokes.

There's also Hulu. The whole series is up there for free streaming. But I do recommend buying the DVDs at some point so they know there's enough interest to get the movie made.

I LOVE that show. I can't believe they cancelled it even though the ratings were through the roof (Season 3 was a little weak, but everything else was astounding). Easily in my top 3 favorite TV shows of all time.

[quote name='klwillis45']At least they were smart & picked the pilot.

One of the reasons it's brilliant (& got cancelled) are the callback jokes.[/QUOTE]
Callback jokes weren't a big issue. They spent half of each episode pretty much recapping everything that was going on up to that point. It was no small amount of genius that those recaps NEVER got repetitive or boring.

This show is my third favorite tv series ever after Lost and It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. The show is amazing and everytime I do a run through the three seasons its hilarious and great. I almost bought the seasons again when they were 13 dollars just because the show is so amazing. Unfortunately I'm strapped as of late and spending money on something I already own is a little outrageous.

[quote name='klwillis45']At least they were smart & picked the pilot.

One of the reasons it's brilliant (& got cancelled) are the callback jokes.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='RollingSkull']Callback jokes weren't a big issue. They spent half of each episode pretty much recapping everything that was going on up to that point. It was no small amount of genius that those recaps NEVER got repetitive or boring.[/QUOTE]
yeah, lil things likt the blue handprint next to the fridge and inside jokes that only make sense if you watched the earlier seasons. The overall writing and structure was what I loved the most (second to th humor of course)

[quote name='GamerKingFaiz']I was actually so happy when they cancelled it... It was so boring, I hated it, because I love the shows on FOX, and whenever this came on, it made me fall asleep. XD[/QUOTE]

I hate you.

[quote name='Nikkiwii']Never heard of this show. What is it about?[/QUOTE]

It's the story of a wealthy family who lost everything, and the one son who had no choice but to keep them all together.

:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::D[quote name='bvharris']It's the story of a wealthy family who lost everything, and the one son who had no choice but to keep them all together.[/QUOTE]

bread's done
Back