Free episodes of Nickelodeon shows on XBLM

RBH

CAGiversary!
There are free episodes of some Nickelodeon shows up on the Video Marketplace right now, including:

Rocko's Modern Life
Doug
Rugrats
Hey Arnold

It appears that the first episode of each of these shows is currently Free.

[quote name='RBH']There are free episodes of some Nickelodeon shows up on the Video Marketplace right now, including:
[/QUOTE]

Wrong forum, blah, blah, blah, but in for some old school Nick.

[quote name='NoDAK']I've never purchased media from Zune online, so I'm not really sure.
This looks to be the place to give it try:
http://social.zune.net/tv/network/nickelodeon[/QUOTE]

i see thanks ill check it out.. u used to be able to get videos on xblm but now w the recent zune integration things r all mixed up and the xbox.com site doesnt have videos anymore it seems

I love Hey Arnold! After over 10 years the Christmas episode of that show is still one of my all time favorite holiday specials. When Mr.Hyunh is reunited with his daughter I can't help but get all warm inside.

[quote name='SunCe177']I love Hey Arnold! After over 10 years the Christmas episode of that show is still one of my all time favorite holiday specials. When Mr.Hyunh is reunited with his daughter I can't help but get all warm inside.[/QUOTE]

You just brought back memories of that show to me. I completely forgot about that episode until now. Definitely one of my favorite Christmas specials

[quote name='Mikeyjl87']You just brought back memories of that show to me. I completely forgot about that episode until now. Definitely one of my favorite Christmas specials[/QUOTE]

That is a very nice episode; I still think Rocco's Christmas Special is the best, though. Especially since they rarely ever air it.

Either way, going to download these all later today. Thanks OP!

I'm a def on snagging up Rocko's Modern Life.....I miss that so sooooo much! Also snag some ol' school Doug as well. The Wife on the other hand i'm sure is going to get Rugrats now too...LOL glad I have a 120GB HDD on hand lol. Thanks for the news!

Whoever rated this thread down is a tremendous retard of an immeasurable degree and had no childhood.

Kudos, OP.

Doug, loved that show .. I think that show have the best names in a slice of life cartoon series: Doug Funnie, Porkchop, Mosquito "Skeeter" Valentine, Mr. Swirly, and Roger Klotz .. and his love interest, Patty Mayonnaise = best cracker GF name evar

Was going to post this yesterday but I didn't want people telling me that this isn't the place for it.

Free videos on Zune Marketplace (not sure if it's also the xbox version)

Human weapon
mythbusters
ice road truckers
pawn kings
all episode one of certain seasons.

They have more free stuff but that's all that I was interested in, so I can't remember the rest.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='yruluis']http://social.zune.net/tv/series/Rugrats/7cbda929-9a0c-4abc-bfb6-7af109eb6dc2

Zune on the pc (software) shows a list of free content (music, videos).

Weaponology, cake boss is free as well.[/QUOTE]

Could somebody who has the software already installed post a list of what's free, if it isn't all listed in the topic already? I don't have it and I don't have any need for it, since I don't own a Zune and don't need another media organizer.

It's worth noting the fine print that you can't stream or re-download any of these episodes on or after 1/21/2010. It'll say that in the box to the right when you "buy" the episodes, so make sure you have room on your hard drive if you wish to keep them.

bread's done
Back