Free Fable 2 "Exclusive" Limited Edition's DLC

Odd. I got a second code today...even though they sent me one a while back.

Oh well. Guess it'll get traded/sold.

this was great, i bought the le copy used with gameguide (all though game guide is useless as i refuse to use them but) for 50 bux, so getting this code free was great

Lol so the code they sent me a few weeks back never worked. But just yestarday they sent my gf a code for her gamertag, so I used that one and it worked. I guess it all balances out.

[quote name='jdm_cHiGGa']same here[/quote]

I never got it on my account but I tried with my girlfriends tag and it worked, not sure why

msoft mailed me a code, and it worked. I haven't brought myself to actually play it though. I pretty sick of fable,

Thanks OP, hoping to get my code... but honestly I probably won't play Fable 2 again for a long time. I'm currently hooked on Fallout 3 and CoD:WaW

I used that link and I did get my DLC it's okay. There's supposed to be some super hard dungeon that it unlocks also but I haven't been able to find that though. But it does work, cause I bought the regular edition and still recieved the dlc code.

[quote name='Dante Devil']Damn, what am I doing wrong? I can't seem to get DLC like everyone else.[/quote]

I don't get it either.

No dice for me. I'd still like the codes, so if anyone gets a spare, shoot me a PM =/

EDIT: AAAAH! Just checked my email and I got it! Thanks OP!

[quote name='Hydro2Oxide']No dice for me. I'd still like the codes, so if anyone gets a spare, shoot me a PM =/

EDIT: AAAAH! Just checked my email and I got it! Thanks OP![/quote]
How long did it take to get it after you sent your e-mail?

Just noticed this: Codes* will be sent out via email to the email address associated with your Windows LIVE ID within 10 working days.

I think I did my request on the 21st of DEC. so it sucks because the thing ends tomorrow the 31st and 10 working (business days?) would end up being after that date.

Dammit...I may just send in another request just to make sure I am in since if I dont get it after the 10 'working days' I can't request it again.

Well, I never got my code...
*shrugs*
Ah well.
I don't really plan on getting the game right away anyways.
I've got too much else to work on as it is. =P

*Only one token code per Windows LIVE ID. Website fulfillment of this offer expires on 12/31/2008.

Sorry guys, it's over

[quote name='Benisjamin']*Only one token code per Windows LIVE ID. Website fulfillment of this offer expires on 12/31/2008.

Sorry guys, it's over[/quote]

Yep, checked the link on the page and it says 'registration closed'.

So yeah, I hope I get it in the next few 'working days'.

If I don't, oh well...no big deal I guess.

I got mine when i first signed up for it, took about 2-3 weeks
and the person selling it on ebay got a ripped off $30, I can't believe it went for that much

It's threads like these that make me wonder how Fable II got GOTY in so many people's books. I played it, couldn't even finish it. It needed polish, but more than a patch could provide.

I only played a couple of hours. The last thing I did was the blacksmith minigame to get the achievement. Man, that poo poo was boring. The combat was fun if lackluster.

I might get back to it when (if) I finish Fallout 3.

Hey guys, I actually wasn't planning on getting this game, but did. I missed out on this, so if anyone got a free one, and they aren't going to use it, I would GREATLY appreciate it. Thanks!

i signed up for this for the lols and got a code. but then i ended up buying the game because of the fact that i had the code and i liked the first fable.

[quote name='Tolmes']Hey guys, I actually wasn't planning on getting this game, but did. I missed out on this, so if anyone got a free one, and they aren't going to use it, I would GREATLY appreciate it. Thanks![/quote]

same here

bread's done
Back