Free Fable 2 in-game item!!!

killachris

CAGiversary!
Go to this link Fable 2 site and just play the webisode thing and after u finish it u get a free in game item i got a lionhead tattoo and doll
The item is linked to ur gamertag so u get in when u long on fable 2

Edit: u can also win gold from playing the chicken kickin game

Interesting. The webisode plays like Rag Doll Kung Fu, which was a Lionhead side-project, whose creator eventually went on to form MediaMolecule of Little Big Planet fame. It shares the same drag-around-a-segmented-paperdoll-puppet mechanic, minus a lot of the annoying click-and-drag.

It's already posted in the Fable 2 thread, but posting it here is nice for the people who didn't see it yet. You can press "skip" to go through the storyline pretty quickly. I went through the story 3 times to get all 3 items.

there are 5 items I thought.....

so far I got the:
lionhead tatoo and hero doll.
book of vile expressions and something else
and a 3 piece chicken suit

same here, Lord Twisted. i just gave up after my fourth playthrough when i got the chicken suit again. heh o well it was interesting at least. btw thanks OP.

I got the 5 items, there are 3 results depending on the crown you pick. 2 of them come with 2 items (Lionhead tattoo + hero doll and the Vile expressions book + pink dye) and one with a 3-piece chicken suit. They didn't say 5 different results did they?

I'm pretty sure none of the decisions you make affect the outcome other than the crown you choose at the end. Just play 3 times and click a different crown each time. There are 3 sets of prizes (one for each crown) for a total of 5 items.

Even though only the crown affects what prize you get it was still entertaining. Is it wrong that I laughed when the kids mom died?

Heh tried this out earlier today, I forgot where I heard about it. If you're lookin' forward to Fable II it's definitely worth your time IMO.

[quote name='orbit18']cool i just got a chicken suit :D

can u play multiple times and get more prizes?[/QUOTE]

yeah, you can get all 3 sets of items

anyone know if you can keep earning gold in the kick a chicken game, or if its just 500 one time?

I got the Lionhead tattoo & Hero doll when going all good choices and picking the girl farthest left and the crown on the left hand side.

For the Vile expressions book & pink dye, I picked all good choices again, but this time picked the middle pudgy girl and the crown in the middle.

Also I picked up 2000 gold thanks to the chicken kicking game! GO FABLE 2!

When you click Redeem the prize, it only gives me a blank screen that says really nothing. Shouldn't I have put my gametag in somewhere or not?

[quote name='pimpinc333']When you click Redeem the prize, it only gives me a blank screen that says really nothing. Shouldn't I have put my gametag in somewhere or not?[/quote]

me too

I guess I got the Doll and Book, Pink Dye and Expressions, and the chicken suit. If anyone knows the combo to unlock the other 2 items post it up.

[quote name='darkclawsofchaos']When you redeem a prize, are suppose to get only a blank envelop looking thing or paper nail to a bulletin that says nothing?[/QUOTE]

I got that too. And when you highlight the black line it says something like "divider"

hm, this show isn't loading for me. I had problems with it yesterday too. I'm glad the item isn't like "musket of arsekicking" or the infamous "sodomizer sword of legend".

Ok, clearing cookies does nothing for IE, but my FireFox worked well without clearing cookies. Earlier neither work, but now FireFox works

The site seems to be kinda hit or miss when it comes to getting it to work. First time I tryed on tuesday it worked on both IE and FF. Then it didn't work in either on Wed , Thur. Then on friday I got it to work in IE after updating my flash player to version 10.

[quote name='pimpinc333']When you click Redeem the prize, it only gives me a blank screen that says really nothing. Shouldn't I have put my gametag in somewhere or not?[/quote]

[quote name='darkclawsofchaos']me too[/quote]

When you click to redeem the prize it shoud take you to xbox.com , where if you log in to your account and it attaches the item you won to your gamercard.

[quote name='StarKnightX']When you click to redeem the prize it shoud take you to xbox.com , where if you log in to your account and it attaches the item you won to your gamercard.[/QUOTE]

Ok I was linked through Xbox.com and I was signed in. So I can only assume I will see these items Tuesday when I play. If not, No big deal. Thanks StarknightX for the confirmation

[quote name='pimpinc333']Ok I was linked through Xbox.com and I was signed in. So I can only assume I will see these items Tuesday when I play. If not, No big deal. Thanks StarknightX for the confirmation[/quote]

Yeah once you go through the link to xbox.com and log in you should get the "Item is attached to your gamertag and will be waiting when you go on live in the game" message. So we can all only assume that come tuesday (or whenever) that the items will be waiting for us in the game.

Got all 3 items, but suck at the Chicken game. Its really random for me, I'll get maxed out on the power meter, but the chicken only goes about a foot or so.

Can't get pass the birth date either =/

Is there any way to check how much gold you have earned through the chicken game?

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it is a traffic/server issue. It worked well for me 3-4 in the morning, Eastern time. But is absolutely abysmal in the evening and afternoon.

bread's done
Back