FREE 'Final Fantasy 13 Chocobo' Avatar item for Xbox Live Members ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='sherisdoppel']To be honest this is not even close to look like any Chocobo, but it's a really cute little flying chick.
I'm happy with it anyway.[/QUOTE]
I'm not. Haha, I thought it was going to be something really nice, oh well, it was free can't really complain.

im kinda pissed. Im the one that advertised this to all my friends but they all got theirs today and I never received mine. And I have no clue who to email about this. All the xbox.com support links all reference console issues.

You have to go customize your avatar now. From the Dashboard head to the My Xbox blade, and then go to "Customize Avatar", or Edit Avatar something along those lines. And then it'll be in your props category.

[quote name='GamerKingFaiz']You have to go customize your avatar now. From the Dashboard head to the My Xbox blade, and then go to "Customize Avatar", or Edit Avatar something along those lines. And then it'll be in your props category.[/QUOTE]

thanks. Yeah, it's the props section.

Yeah I thought about selling on ebay but codes like this are supposed to be against their rules...all a buyer would have to do is say it did not work and the seller would be required to refund them.

[quote name='zeb06']Yeah I thought about selling on ebay but codes like this are supposed to be against their rules...all a buyer would have to do is say it did not work and the seller would be required to refund them.[/QUOTE]

I think this made all of us feel a lot better about actually using ours. Thank you!

I don't care what anyone says. My chocobo chick looks damn good fluttering around my avatar. Chocobo's are cool even though this one's a little scrawny

For those that signed up but didn't get a code, make sure you check the email that is linked to your gamertag.

Annd, while the chocobo doesn't look like what people were expecting, it does looks pretty close to the baby chocobo in FF13.
attachment.php

ff-xiii-scan.jpg

Seems like the guy that sold it for 50$ got really lucky. Most that some will sell is probably around 5$ with all the ones that are currently $1 i think.

Hang on to your code for awhile and sell closer to the release date of XIII if your in it for a profit. Or just use it for your live avatar as you are supposed to instead of trying to profit from something given to you for free.

Dang I just redeemed mine.

My friend asked me if I had an extra and I do not. He's willing to trade for one if anyone wants to sell theirs. Right now he has an Honor Wraith Guard code for Halo Wars and the Sherlock Holmes Avatar outfits (male and female) up for trade.

[quote name='NutManIV']Never got the code and I checked all my email accounts.[/QUOTE]
I was thinking they were rolling them out by time of entry received, but I still have yet to get anything as well :cry:

[quote name='NutManIV']Never got the code and I checked all my email accounts.[/QUOTE]
I never got a code either.:whistle2:(

Got my code, but my Xbox is currently dead with the E74 RROD. Selling it sounds nice, but I couldn't in good faith after a stranger gave me a PAX t-shirt avatar code for free.

[quote name='bs000']For those that signed up but didn't get a code, make sure you check the email that is linked to your gamertag.[/QUOTE]
Thanks! I didn't think about checking this. My ancient email address gets spammed horribly, but I use it for anything Microsoft and keep the spam filter to max. Looked through my 200 junk mails and found it.

i hate to bring this thread back up but, i didn't have my email working at the time they sent the codes out and now that i have it working i don't have any emails from befor so i didn't get my chocobo.
what im asking is: is there anyway i can get them to resend the email or am i just plain out of luck?

more than likely out of luck because the codes have already been sent, and I don't think they have any form or way of tracking that kind of information. I wouldn't even know who/where/what to email to ask that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back