Free first episode for new Back To The Future

[quote name='silentevil']I got the 1st episode free with the Bluray collection.[/QUOTE]

was there an insert in there or something? i didnt see anything about that

[quote name='guyver2077']was there an insert in there or something? i didnt see anything about that[/QUOTE]

It's on the inside of the folded paper with the digital copy code.

Where do you use the Serial Number at on the site or the dl link i looked for a spot to watch it or download but didn't find it yet..

[quote name='louiedog']It's on the inside of the folded paper with the digital copy code.[/QUOTE]

strange.. i dont see it. i just have the insert with the digital copy codes for all three movies. no mention of game

Open the insert on back of the Despicable Me ad us an ad for the game. At the bottom is a coupon code for the first episode. I does not look like a one use code. After I d/l I'll post it here so someone else can see if it works.

lol im retarded.. your right. did not realize it opened.. looked like a thin front/back slip.

I see it.. the code seems to be the same one entered automatically at the link above

Yeah just go to backtothefuturegame.com/offer and the code is automatically there. And I guess the game isn't out yet anyway as I ordered and can't find a d/l option.

even tho i did code before, i did it through this again
Now it says i own the game twice on my account with two different serial numbers.

bread's done
Back