FREE for NA/US PS+ in Jan; PS4: Don't Starve; PS3: DmC, Bioshock Infinite, Brothers; Vita: Smart as, Worms Battle Islands

Electroplasm

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection (Jan 2014):

Vita: Smart as (1.4GB), Worms Battle Islands (89.6MB)

PS4: Don't Starve
PS3: Devil May Cry (6.5GB), Bioshock Infinite (6.4GB), Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons (625MB)

The January 2013 Instant Games Collection promo is in the ps store. I put the titles in the thread title to give everyone a heads up. Good thing I didn't re-buy Bioshock or purchase the other games yet. Brothers is currently on sale on xbox, steam, and eu psn but now I can get it for free.

Amazon Android App Store (Live NOW):

Sonic 2 & Angry Birds Star Wars 2 are among the free apps @ Amazon

Last edited by a moderator:
whoa. GLad i saw this. Was actually gonna open up my copy of bioshock infinite in the next day or two. Guess i'll just leave it sealed

It wasn't. The gameplay was flat and its only saving grace was story/presentation.

The best shooter of this year was Metro Last Light and nobody even talks about the game. This generation of kids smh. . .
Dude bro! the best game of the year was obviously Call of DUty! you have no taste in awesome FPS's obviously!

http://www.dorkly.com/comic/37994/call-of-dude-ty

but yea... I thought bioshock was meh. Gameplay was kinda fun actually, but the story was shit IMO. The main character was a monster. Also any game that uses time travel and alternate dimensions as a plot point is crap IMO. Way too much license to just make up whatever the F they want and Deus Ex Machina the ending.

Neat. Wanted to have a shot at both DmC: Devil May Cry and the new Bioshock. Are those gonna be the yearly ones?

bread's done
Back