Free Forza Horizon’s Ford Mustang Boss 312: Pizza Hut Ed.

FareFan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
-1 (0%)
Get the download code for Forza Horizon’s Ford Mustang Boss 312: Pizza Hut Ed. when ordering by Pizza Hut Xbox 360 app.
8724188083_07bdfe1c04.jpg
c92858fb677792f77be1c8a96a50716b_normal.jpeg

*minimum pizza order of $5 required

Last edited by a moderator:
If Pizza Hut actually made pizza, I might have considered ordering to grab a code...as it is, I'll just sit here in the hopes that some kind CAGer will offer up some codes.

[quote name='n64ra']wait, you have to pay $5 to get a free dlc car?[/QUOTE]

Yes, well, an order of at least $5. The day before this promo, I ordered a pizza too (via computer, not via the app)...

I don't have a pizza hut near me, but I'd love to get the car since Forza Horizon is my overall favorite racing game, so if a kind CAGer would give me on they don't want sometime I'd greatly appreciate it.

Could someone please upload their spare code to Ebay? I'd pay $5 paypal for the code, since that is basically how much a Pizza Hut pizza costs.

[quote name='TGPomy']Could someone please upload their spare code to Ebay? I'd pay $5 paypal for the code, since that is basically how much a Pizza Hut pizza costs.[/QUOTE]

Where are you seeing a $5 pizza at Pizza Hut?

[quote name='knight19']Where are you seeing a $5 pizza at Pizza Hut?[/QUOTE]

I mistyped. You need to have an order of $5 or more to receive the code. So, cinnamon sticks for example.

To everybody who says they'd pay but have no Pizza Hut near them, you could pay for it from a far away Pizza Hut and then just not bother to pick it up.

[quote name='banodyne']To everybody who says they'd pay but have no Pizza Hut near them, you could pay for it from a far away Pizza Hut and then just not bother to pick it up.[/QUOTE]
muhahaha

bread's done
Back