22 (100%)
http://www.ezeegaming.com/showthread.php?tid=389

This is not official by the site but here is a contest for free fps sticks
28581bc410403bfbdb5aa10cfbef2524.png

[quote name='TAYL0R']http://www.ezeegaming.com/showthread.php?tid=389

This is not official by the site but here is a contest for free fps sticks
28581bc410403bfbdb5aa10cfbef2524.png
[/QUOTE]

The title of this thread might be better as "Contest for Free FPS Sticks." It wasn't until after I signed up for the site that I noticed you said it was a contest (not a freebie) because the line you typed it in is almost swallowed up by the picture you posted lol. Just for a chance to get them you have to subscribe, follow, and mainly 'remain loyal' (it doesn't say how many/often likes/comments it takes to remain loyal). It seems like a lot of effort for a chance to win something so inexpensive, but hey good luck winning them, that is if they reach the 250 required to go ahead w/ the contest. I signed up for the site, so hopefully that'll help to reach the 250 but I'm not going to bother 'remaining loyal' so that's a little better chance for whoever signs-up to win.

Can anyone explain to me what they're suppose to really do? I mean, how are these things suppose to make you better at FPS's?

I'm probably not going to sign up for it, but I'm just curious.

[quote name='BigBob']Can anyone explain to me what they're suppose to really do? I mean, how are these things suppose to make you better at FPS's?

I'm probably not going to sign up for it, but I'm just curious.[/QUOTE]

I've tried them, it's just a comfort thing for me. Makes the stick taller and it's more comfortable for me - I haven't gotten any better or worse at any games as far as I can tell.

I like them. I use them on my right stick. Helps aim with higher sensitivity on cod and other fps's. Nothing that will greatly improve ur game though...

Thinking about entering just because my left stick on Xbox controller if going away. Think about 90% of it is still left. These might help

bread's done
Back