Free + Free Shipping! 20mm Iron Padlock With 3 Keys!

rct316

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
http://1saleaday.com/family/

Free Item: "Today's item is being offered as 'Free + Free Shipping'. Please join our Facebook fanpage and post a comment/testimonial BEFORE ordering this free gift. Obviously, there's no ultra-secret device we use to see whether you've done so or not, so it's all about the Code of Honor."

enjoy...

Last edited by a moderator:
I love this website. I received my screw driver, ordered 5 silver necklace (cost me $5) and now ordered the padlock.
Thanks@

Thanks! Not sure if I ordered 1, 10, or 11. I'll see soon enough. Hopefully this won't smell funny, like I heard the screwdriver did.

Crazedimp, maybe you gave the wrong address. These guys definitely send stuff.

[quote name='Tsel']Awesome, thanks!

Oh my god, I accidentally ordered 10.[/QUOTE]

Congrats. Deals like this ought to dry up in no time. :applause:

It seems like its only 1 per customer now

padlockj.png

I skipped this one. My local dollar store has those locks (or locks that look pretty much identical to the pic shown) and they are seriously shitty. Not even worth a dollar. I tried 2 that wouldnt even open without some serious jiggling before I found one that would open with minimal jiggling. Maybe its worth a dollar as scrap metal? LOL. Even the screwdriver I got was shitty as hell. Used it a few times and the cylinder that holds the bits became detached from the handle and just turns... Ugh!

No wonder this stuff is free. So far the only good thing I got from this 1SaleaDay website is the headset that I use for my Xbox (but it says Verizon on the side :whistle2:(). I guess you cant be too picky when it comes to free. LOL!

[quote name='RedRingOfDeath']I skipped this one. My local dollar store has those locks (or locks that look pretty much identical to the pic shown) and they are seriously shitty. Not even worth a dollar. I tried 2 that wouldnt even open without some serious jiggling before I found one that would open with minimal jiggling. Maybe its worth a dollar as scrap metal? LOL. Even the screwdriver I got was shitty as hell. Used it a few times and the cylinder that holds the bits became detached from the handle and just turns... Ugh!

No wonder this stuff is free. So far the only good thing I got from this 1SaleaDay website is the headset that I use for my Xbox (but it says Verizon on the side :whistle2:(). I guess you cant be too picky when it comes to free. LOL![/QUOTE]

My screwdriver is alright actually. So far the headset is the worst thing I've received from them.

[quote name='clickpow']My screwdriver is alright actually. So far the headset is the worst thing I've received from them.[/QUOTE]

LOL, your experience is the opposite of mine :p

I noticed they sent out 3 different models of headset, so maybe you got a shitty model? I got the jabra one that is decent.

Ill keep watching though and see what they offer next. :p

[quote name='RedRingOfDeath']LOL, your experience is the opposite of mine :p

I noticed they sent out 3 different models of headset, so maybe you got a shitty model? I got the jabra one that is decent.

Ill keep watching though and see what they offer next. :p[/QUOTE]

I needed a lock....sold out.

I also got the Jabra and it is not to bad. very good for free.

[quote name='bestes']I needed a lock....sold out.

I also got the Jabra and it is not to bad. very good for free.[/QUOTE]

I can't hear anything out of mine but the voice works fine.

bump. fyi guys i got an email saying mine shipped. it also said it shipped only one lock even tho i "ordered" 5. so it dont matter how much quantity u put in, u still will only recieve one per person apparently.

It is absolutely unbelievable how deceiving the 1SaleADay picture was for this padlock. Holy shit.

Received 2 in the mail, and I just kind of stared at it for a minute.

bread's done
Back