Free Frequent Shopper Program Prize [Update: Winners Announced]

NoDAK

CAGiversary!
Feedback
56 (100%)
Okay here's the deal. I recently remembered that I had another Frequent Shopper account. There isn't enough time left in the promotion to get the balance up to the 2000-credit prize level. However, I can easily reach the 1500-credit level. Since I don't really want anything from the lowest prize tier, I'm offering to let three different CAGs order one 500-credit item each.

If you are interested, then simply post your choice of prize in this thread to enter the "giveaway". Any CAG who registered BEFORE today is eligible.

My account should reach a total of 1500 credits on February 21st. So, on that date or soon after, I will enter the current list of entrants into random.org to select the 3 winners. Then, I will update the thread title and list the winners here. I'll also contact the winners via PM. You'll have to PM me your (or somebody's) name & address before the Frequent Shopper Program's deadline, so I can order your prize.

Good Luck!

Disclaimers:
I may lose my internet connection, my free time, or my motivation before I reach the full 1,500 credits.
I can't guarantee that MS will allow shipping to multiple addresses from one account.
I may amend the "terms" if necessary.
Ka so tu nan te es tor...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update:
Keeping with the spirit of LSC & FSP, I've decided hold the drawing at the start of the UTC day (4pm PST / 7pm EST).
I will announce the winners shortly after that.
Best of luck, everyone.

Update: The winners are CoffeeEdge, ditogi, & xsouthparkx. Congratulations!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Very cool of you NoDAK. Though, I think we all would agree that we simply wish that FSP wasn't ending.

Anyway, put me down for the Le Creuset Spice Jar.

CamelBak Better Bottle
Indeed, downright decent of you.

My only problem is that there are so many ways to get cashback/rewards, I at least have to work at it to actually get anything; dividing your attention is not very productive, at least with the amount of online shopping I do (family income drastically reduced recently, so though I windowshop online a lot, I don't buy a lot anymore). And the risk that the offer will expire before I can take advantage of it...RadioFreeCash still owes me 20 bucks which I've written off long ago.

A delicious laptop sleeve.

I ordered one a while ago that I still haven't received confirmation on. Hopefully I'll have better luck in this sweet giveaway.

Thanks!

bread's done
Back