free fruit ninja on IOS not dead =D

Nice! Thanks for the heads up.

[quote name='MetalMegaGio']Thanks OP but for some reason it says that my code has already been redeemed i dont know why since i dont have fruit ninja[/QUOTE]

I had the same problem. I just cleared my cookies and whatnot and tried again and it worked the second time.

[quote name='mowmow']i don't even see the button to redeem a code anymore, so i think its dead[/QUOTE]

The button disappear when you got your code...kind of prevention to get more than one I think lol (well at least for people that don't know how cookies work)

[quote name='Antarael Dulacre']The button disappear when you got your code...kind of prevention to get more than one I think lol (well at least for people that don't know how cookies work)[/QUOTE]

your right, i didn't know that but i did just check ON ie and clicking on the redeem button tells you the codes are all used

[quote name='def PD']Said my code was already redeemed. =*([/QUOTE]

Try to clear your cookies...somehow most of us (including me) got the code after the second attempt...don't know why though

[quote name='Antarael Dulacre']Try to clear your cookies...somehow most of us (including me) got the code after the second attempt...don't know why though[/QUOTE]

Tried that and also tried redeeming through my iPhone through the iTunes store. Still no luck. Thanks though.

Now it's just a blank page with "pageok" when I try to load up the site. God damn. Was going to grab a code for my sister and the 2 I got were both used. Faaaack.

Anyone else got the code 37JYPTXJNX7E? It said it was already used :???:

edit: Finally got a working one. It took me about 10 cycles of clearing cookies -> going to the website and getting a new code -> putting that code into iTunes, but I managed to get one.

Thank you!

Thanks op your my hero would of missed this and always wanted to try the full version of this game.

[quote name='Concordal']It should be working now. I just got 2 codes for my sister and I.[/QUOTE]

Doesn't appear to be working anymore.

bread's done
Back