Free Gamer Match Making

Lynsanity

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
I got frustrated not having anyone to play with so, I just started my own Gamer Match Making site. It allows you search the characteristics of the people you want to play, so you are not stuck playing people you don't have anything in common with, style wise. Here are some of the categories.

Nick Name:

Sex:

Personality: Casual/Competitive

Gamer Level: Beginner Intermediate Advanced Beginner Intermediate Advanced

Systems Owned: DS PC PS2 PS3 PSP Wii Xbox 360

Genres:

Action Adventure Fighting Party Puzzle
Roleplaying Sports Strategy Action Adventure Fighting
Party Puzzle Roleplaying Sports Strategy

Looking for: Casual Gamers Competitive Gamers

psnpals.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like a cool site and a good idea but since I'm 15 and have many friends to play with online I'm not gonna use it.

But if I by chance I become a 40 year old virgin I'll check it out ;)

[quote name='joej12321']Looks like a cool site and a good idea but since I'm 15 and have many friends to play with online I'm not gonna use it.

But if I by chance I become a 40 year old virgin I'll check it out ;)[/QUOTE]

Gosh, I hope you are not going to become that. Ick.. The site is to help people find ppl they want to play with. I am casual as they come, so I want more laid back ppl. This site allows me to find people like that. It also allows competitive ppl to find each other as well. Not a dating site. The match making comes from making sure you are able to match up with ppl that play a certain way.

[quote name='joej12321']Looks like a cool site and a good idea but since I'm 15 and have many friends to play with online I'm not gonna use it.

But if I by chance I become a 40 year old virgin I'll check it out ;)[/quote]
CAGer to avoid... This site sounds like a great idea, I'm sick of running into so many idiots online...

After the Joe post I really began thinking about age limits. What is the youngest age you guys would like us to allow? Currently it is 18. Are you happy with that? Would you like it lowered?

Excellent idea man. Ill sign up. Not sure about the age, maybe 16 and up? Cause like isnt that when they realize what some type of maturity is?

14 and over is good. Or how about setting an age range? Better scheduling that way. As well

Age minimum is not needed, as lying is easy

[quote name='lucao']thanx op[/QUOTE]

You are very welcome. Once we get a bit bigger we will probably have prize giveaways. Wii Point Cards, Amazon Cards, etc. That, and we will be showing the Heroes Webisodes whenever they are released.

i have a pic up already but i was wondering if it is ok to add other pics instead of my own. like if I wanted to put up a picture of wonderwoman or princess peach instead.

That's not a bad idea. I am sure everyone would rather look at some kind of avatar than the generic black and white photo that we currently use for no pics. I will put it into our first newsletter. Thanks Nikki.

But if I by chance I become a 40 year old virgin I'll check it out ;)[/QUOTE]

Ur parents doesn't count as friends you know

hey I know you could put it in the "description" but can there be a separate box for the game you currently own that are online? That way I know if I can play a certain game with people.

Age Modified. 16 years of age and older... There is now a current online game list. Thank you, Mr. Brando. The list edit can be found in in the change profile section of your account.

But if I by chance I become a 40 year old virgin I'll check it out ;)[/quote]

Silly 15 year olds think they know everything. They really don't. If this lil' whelp really did know anything he'd know there are no girls on the internet.

[quote name='Lynsanity']I got frustrated not having anyone to play with so, I just started my own Gamer Match Making site. It allows you search the characteristics of the people you want to play, so you are not stuck playing people you don't have anything in common with, style wise. Here are some of the categories.

Nick Name:

Sex:

Personality: Casual/Competitive

Gamer Level: Beginner Intermediate Advanced Beginner Intermediate Advanced

Systems Owned: DS PC PS2 PS3 PSP Wii Xbox 360

Genres:

Action Adventure Fighting Party Puzzle
Roleplaying Sports Strategy Action Adventure Fighting
Party Puzzle Roleplaying Sports Strategy

Looking for: Casual Gamers Competitive Gamers

www.lynteractive.com[/QUOTE]

Any women gamers on your site that are up for a game of hide the sausage?

I think that is a game you have to negotiate in private.

Bit of a disclaimer to all of us male types: We have quite a few female members. All real, all gamers. If you are going to approach one of them, do it respectfully. No one likes to be treated like a piece of meat/trash.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='sstcrush']THis is for ppl wit NO FRIENDS!!![/QUOTE]

Seriously, do you have 11 real friends with a Wii, wireless connection, and Mario Kart? I don't. Which is why this is important to me.

I have been a member since it started and am looking forward to playing with ppl. This site has been improving alot and I hope to see more evolvement. I am all for the contests. Thanks Lynsanity!

bread's done
Back