Free Gamersgate gifts (all gone)

Hi there, my GG username is the same as my username here. I would love to get Space Rangers 2 Reboot.

*edit* Thank you very much!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, I have you on my buddy list and I was listed as pending for awhile but I never received Fairytale about Father Frost, Ivan and Nastya, was there something I had to do on my end to get it added to my game list?

[quote name='TripJack']Hi there, my GG username is the same as my username here. I would love to get Space Rangers 2 Reboot.

*edit* Thank you very much![/QUOTE]
So he got a game and he joined in February 2012? :roll:

[quote name='Idiotekque']So he got a game and he joined in February 2012? :roll:[/QUOTE]
I changed the rules on the second day or so, feel free to pick any game left, also sent the game to you emwearz.

[quote name='Max422']GG: Max422
Game: Theatre of War 3 Korea

Thanks for your giveaway! :)[/QUOTE]
Sorry, while I relaxed a bit on the join date rule I am still enforcing the newer "you must have joined cag before july 2012" rule

[quote name='mewantgames']I changed the rules on the second day or so, feel free to pick any game left, also sent the game to you emwearz.[/QUOTE]
Err, so was that before or after you already tossed A Farewell to Dragons to someone else?

If that's gone, I'll take Cryostasis: Sleep of Reason instead (that one looks more interesting anyways, so no worries). I already friended you and you accepted if you're wondering. Account name is the same as here, Idiotekque.

Thanks!

I have you on my buddy list now. If the offer is still good,

GG: bullseye71
Game: Death to Spies Moment of Truth

Edit: THANKS! That was quick.

[quote name='mewantgames']Idiotekque beat ya to it[/QUOTE]

Wasn't that one of the games that you said was excluded from the list? I remember seeing in the OP that Necrovision, Men of War games, and Cryostasis were all off-limits. I feel bad now because I told somebody a lot earlier that they were off-limits according to the OP. :cry: Changed your mind?

[quote name='atreyuevr']Wasn't that one of the games that you said was excluded from the list? I remember seeing in the OP that Necrovision, Men of War games, and Cryostasis were all off-limits. I feel bad now because I told somebody a lot earlier that they were off-limits according to the OP. :cry: Changed your mind?[/QUOTE]

It was originally, but I found out I already have the game (one of the problems of owning too many games) so I added it to the list.

I never got a friend request that I can find.

WelcomedDread was the name, asked for Armored Princess (PC), dunno if it went. If it did, Ascension to the Throne looks interesting.

[quote name='mewantgames']It was originally, but I found out I already have the game (one of the problems of owning too many games) so I added it to the list.[/QUOTE]

Hahaha... Classic CAG goof. ;)

At least you haven't (?) double-dipped on multiple games accidentally because you thought you didn't have them. :D

[quote name='WelcomedDread']I never got a friend request that I can find.

WelcomedDread was the name, asked for Armored Princess (PC), dunno if it went. If it did, Ascension to the Throne looks interesting.[/QUOTE]
Yeah sorry about that, Armored Princess already went, but I'll hold Ascension for ya

[quote name='Darcnezz']GG Same as forum name.

Would like to request necrovision: lost company or pacific storm allies. :)[/QUOTE]
I'm keeping necro and someone already grabbed pacific storm allies, pacific storm (not allies) is still up for grabs if you want that

[quote name='mewantgames']I'm keeping necro and someone already grabbed pacific storm allies, pacific storm (not allies) is still up for grabs if you want that[/QUOTE]

Sure not allies would be just as great.
Thx again.

Update got the game. Thx and ggz

[quote name='Elektr0ns']Thanks! Received the gift. Quick question are these keys redeemable on Steam by chance?[/QUOTE]

No.

[quote name='kleant24']Are you still doing this and are there any games left.
Thanks for the giveaway![/QUOTE]
Yes, anything under "games available" is still up for grabs, I update the list whenever i send a gift

bread's done
Back