Free games from Circuit City's "Free COD3" sale

mer71

CAGiversary!
Feedback
280 (100%)
Here is what Circuit City sent me for their COD4 sale fisaco. Since they would not honor the free COD3 at my store. I emailed some people at CC Corp and the head of the Games Division called me. And this what he sent me. I am very surprised!!!

yes, please explain as to why CC sent you 3 xbox 360 games (two recently new games) and a gamers card for free.

My store wouldn't honor the free COD3. So I emailed some people higher up. And the head of the Games Division called me and sent these to me.

[quote name='mer71']My store wouldn't honor the free COD3. So I emailed some people higher up. And the head of the Games Division called me and sent these to me.[/quote]

Who was the person you e-mailed?

The guy is a Business Leader, Games. So his business card says. I have his direct number to him. If I ever have any problems involving games, give him a call. They are looking to improve on that side of the business.

[quote name='Pck21']Who was the person you e-mailed?[/QUOTE]

Seriously. I emailed and never got a response.

Seriously WTF man?!?! I called Cooperate that day and got the SoL BS saying there is nothing they could have done about it. When I asked to talk to a supervisor the CSR said there was NONE working today. WTF?!?!?

oh well.

[quote name='Limegreen']Like hes gonna tell you[/quote]

Hey if you bug enough people about it, CC may knock this off. CC has been in a ton of bait and switch scandals since the early 90's. Look it up if you want but because their company is in trouble, expecially with state of the economy right now, CC needs EVERY piece of business they can find. Otherwise, they will find themselves out in the cold AGAIN this holiday shopping season.

Actually they are in such trouble that a few months ago they fired all of their employees over a certain wage amount and then asked if they wanted to be re-hired back at a lower wage. Horrible business practices.

[quote name='Pck21']Hey if you bug enough people about it, CC may knock this off. CC has been in a ton of bait and switch scandals since the early 90's. Look it up if you want but because their company is in trouble, expecially with state of the economy right now, CC needs EVERY piece of business they can find. Otherwise, they will find themselves out in the cold AGAIN this holiday shopping season.

Actually they are in such trouble that a few months ago they fired all of their employees over a certain wage amount and then asked if they wanted to be re-hired back at a lower wage. Horrible business practices.[/QUOTE]

And the Speedy BS.

Listen guys, I sent out emails to 5 people. One called and one sent me a "while supplies lasted" bs email. If you read other post about the COD4/COD3 threads, you can see a link I got them from.

[quote name='mer71']My store wouldn't honor the free COD3. So I blew some people higher up. And the head of the Games Division did me and sent these to me.[/QUOTE]
fix'd

This is the only way the story is believable. :D

Jesus, some guys get all the luck.

So instead of getting money for sex, I get free video games. Guys, he is on to to something here. Change the name of this site to GapingAssGamer.com. Never pay for your video games, gaming hardware and more! :lol:

[quote name='mer71']So instead of getting money for sex, I get free video games.[/QUOTE]
Wait... so you normally get paid money for sex? ;)

Damn. Usually I have to wine and dine my mates.

Good Job, OP.

I didn't get squat, at least two CC's near me never had a single copy of COD3 all week. Now, this week, the TRU's got a very limited suppy of Super Mario Galaxy, so no giftcard.

Thank god for price-matching!

[quote name='mer71']So instead of getting money for sex, I get free video games. Guys, he is on to to something here. Change the name of this site to GapingAssGamer.com. Never pay for your video games, gaming hardware and more! :lol:[/quote]

Sadly, people would still register with the site.

[quote name='PyroGamer']fix'd

This is the only way the story is believable. :D

Jesus, some guys get all the luck.[/quote]

You mean like I got back when Best Buy had the $10 off any Prima guides deal and I got denied 4 guides, which rang up .00. I bitched to corporate and they sent me a $20 gc for my trouble. So, I didn't get guides, but I got a gc. You just gotta be persistent.

I talked to 2 people at the store a couple of days after I bought COD4. The manager hung up on me. One person at a 1800 number and they said they would refer to the management at the store. After that I sent 5 people a email. That was all it took. Lucky might be the word.

bread's done
Back