Free games on Chrome App store (Angry Birds trial, Plants v Zombies trial)

AoA

Ace of Aces
Apparently Chrome has an app store so you can download games to your web browser. I don't know much else as I am exploring it as I type but it appears that Angry Birds, Atari Lunar Lander, Atari Centipede, and others are free.

Here's the site if anyone wants to check it out.

https://chrome.google.com/webstore

I don't know any thing else at this time but I thought people might want to play around with this.

Okay, you need to have a google account somehow (I used my gmail account) and you just click install.
It will then put whatever apps you download on to your New Tab screen.
And Angry Birds is free. It appears to be the first 3 levels (I guess 1-1 through to 3-21) and a special Chrome level (4-1 to 4-6)
Alchemy and Plants vs ZOmbies is also free. It seems that they are TRIAL versions and there seems to be at least 78 free games available at this time in the featured section. Apparently there's more if you look around. The Atari classic arcade games are free as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a sony experia with AT&T...It requires you to log in via your Google account...No PvZ, but my free Angry Birds was not a trial, it contains the ENTIRE game, albeit with slight ads in the top right corner.

Tested with a couple friends who share service provider and phone model...Sooooo...just thought I would share this...

bread's done
Back