Free games: Westward and Imperium Romanum Gold

JoJoBlue

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
These are from the US deals forum in case some people don't check there. I've already tried ordering both and they work for us too.

[quote name='proteus1288']You can get a free copy of Imperium Romanum Gold from Green Man Gaming by entering the following code at checkout:

G4EEN-MAN1M-P5R0M

The game is similar to the Tropico series as it is made by Kalypso. Didn't see any threads so I thought I would post it. Code is supposed to work until Friday.[/QUOTE]
[quote name='Fonz72']Free is always good!

Link to product - http://www.greenmangaming.com/games/imperium-romanum-gold-edition/[/QUOTE]

[quote name='gcorlett']Just found this at Direct2Drive:

http://www.direct2drive.com/promos/westward-giveaway/
Forget everything you know about how the West was won, and you decide the fate of the brave new settlers in this casual RTS.
The game is normally $6.99. D2D provides the checkout code themselves: D2DCASUAL.

Hard to beat free![/QUOTE]

Westward is available free until March 16, and Imperium Romanum is available up to this friday.

I picked up Imperium Romanum Gold thanks to the code you provided. Never would have seen it in the US deals forums. Thanks a ton OP!

got Imperium romanum gold one to work but .. i try the D2D and i couldn't get it to work it said congrats it's free i click check out then it goes back to $6.99 maybe it doesn't work for Canadians.

Forgot to say Thanks OP

Er, how far into the Green Man Gaming checkout do we enter the code? I don't want to give up my credit card details for a free game, and for whatever reason Paypal isn't showing up as an option today :p

edit: Ah, they've suspended paypal usage for a while due to errors in processing

edit2: There we go - I'd completely missed the voucher button on the first checkout page, but couldn't get back to it until I cleared my cookies (couldn't find a way to clear my cart - waiting out the timer might do it too). If anyone's wondering, the deal's still active as of 1:30pm PST

No issues with Westward on D2D. Thanks very much for this JoJoBlue! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Got me to sign up to GMG. The gimmick of being able to sell your games back to them is kind of neat, but I'm not sure I'd make the transition over. Of course, as more games start using Steamworks, they won't have the ability to do that anymore...

bread's done
Back