Free GC and lunch for the first 200 at select Best Buys (12/14, BB lunch: 11:30 AM)

Sway

CAGiversary!
Feedback
73 (100%)
Join us for lunch at one of these Best Buy locations:
New York City – Union Square
Los Angeles – West LA
Chicago – Hancock Building
Philadelphia – South Philadelphia Best Buy Store located at 2300 S. Christopher Columbus Blvd.
Dallas/Ft. Worth – Park Lane Best Buy Store located at 9378 N. Central Expressway
San Francisco – West Harrison Street
Washington DC – Potomac Yard Best Buy Store located at 3401 Jefferson Davis Hwy in Alexandria
Atlanta – North Point Mall located at 1000 North Point Circle in Alpharetta
Houston - Best Buy Store by the Galleria
Minneapolis/St. Paul – Eden Prairie and Oakdale

Be one of the first 200 customers to see our Event Staff at the front table, to score a Best Buy Gift Card worth up to $250 – and a lunch voucher. Present your gift card at checkout or visit BestBuy.com to reveal its value $10-$250.
A Tasty Reminder: Use the gift card to shop on your lunch break. Or order online and pick up at any location. Sweet!
No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. Must be eighteen or older. Limit one prize per person while supplies last.
http://stores.bestbuy.com/1531/anno...ple-locations/?_inv_out=9629&_inv_cp=33054055

Visit select @BestBuy stores tomorrow for lunch. First 200 people score gift card & lunch voucher. Lucky You! Details: http://$$$$$$$/W214Ux
https://twitter.com/BestBuy/status/279345143641944064

[quote name='RoyFrugalton']Just confirmed the "Lunch" time is 11:30am at all of the locations.

For example, go to the OP linked page and click on any of the locations links[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Did BB do this last year? They must be hurting for sales.

[quote name='INCyr']Huh. I need to hit up BB today anyway, and the Alexandria location is my usual BB. Might see about making a lunch run then.[/QUOTE]

thats the closest to my home as well, but damn work.

[quote name='The_cheapest_Daddy']7 right now. Am with a follower member, teddy[/QUOTE]

Is there a long line? Wondering if its worth coming into the city for?

[quote name='The_cheapest_Daddy']Around 70 right now[/QUOTE]

Can you let me know how many ppl there are in like 10 min. Had to move my car for street sweeping in queens. Wondering if I should even bother coming out.

Probably 50ish people in line at Alexandra. Although I'm estimating low if anything. But not 100, and definitely not 200. Looks like lunch is the food cart in the parking lot, so nothing too fancy there.

According to the card I got, there are 190 $10, 6 $25, 2 $50 1 $100 and 1 $250 gift cards at each store. I only got $10.

[quote name='INCyr']According to the card I got, there are 190 $10, 6 $25, 2 $50 1 $100 and 1 $250 gift cards at each store. I only got $10.[/QUOTE]

Whats the lunch voucher? Coupon Off at a restaurant?

The voucher was for a food truck parked out in the parking lot. Food trucks are fairly prevalent in DC, so not much of a surprise. No clue what the lunch is in other cities.

[quote name='Jackovasaurus']fuck that, I'm not driving all the way to downtown Chicago.[/QUOTE]
I'm on line in Chicago right now. 15 people in line. Not bad.

[quote name='louiedog']I'm on line in Chicago right now. 15 people in line. Not bad.[/QUOTE]

I live in arlington heights though. The commute is gonna take me at least an hour =\

[quote name='Jackovasaurus']I live in arlington heights though. The commute is gonna take me at least an hour =\[/QUOTE]

Your missing gross girls trying to flirt with the guy running it.

[quote name='INCyr']The voucher was for a food truck parked out in the parking lot. Food trucks are fairly prevalent in DC, so not much of a surprise. No clue what the lunch is in other cities.[/QUOTE]

Hmmm, wondering if there will be GC left when I roll in the Alexandria store around 6-7 ish drunk after my work place holiday party.

[quote name='louiedog']Your missing gross girls trying to flirt with the guy running it.[/QUOTE]

Well you had entertainment. Me & teddy had an annoying woman behind us. She couldn't Shut up & always count down minutes.

Man, I wish I could go to the Union Square Best Buy today, since I go just by there when I go to my friend's house, but babysitting duty says otherwise.

Sorry for the late response.

This promotion was sponsored by 92.3 NOW radio station in NYC. They gave away 4 beats pill speakers for answering trivia. They also gave away GC for answers as well. I should have scored one of those since I knew 3/4, but didn't get selected. I managed 3 $10 GC. Happy enough.

Thanks and props to Ty and the crew. This was nicely controlled by BB. Met some CAGs. Thanks for the snapple cheap daddy.

Ours (Houston) was sponsored by 99.1 Sunny (The guys with the nonstop christmas music starting after Thanksgiving).

You could have gotten there at 11:30 and still gotten a cert, Houstonians missed out on $10 and 2 sliders >_>.

Oh forgot to mention lunch was provided by Korilla food truck.

They made themselves infamous on that food truck show. They were the ones that cheated. :D

Here in ATL (alpharetta north point mall), The line wasn't very thick. I think they started pulling people aside in the mall to give away the cards. Line at its longest was about 50 maybe. Got a $10 GC and a black bean burger + fries from some random restaurant.

Good enough for me to go get Killzone trilogy bundle at $33 after tax :)

Thanks OP!

The building I work in is sandwiched between Best Buy's headquarters and a Best Buy store. Can't believe the store next door wasn't doing this promotion.

[quote name='Hoffer']The building I work in is sandwiched between Best Buy's headquarters and a Best Buy store. Can't believe the store next door wasn't doing this promotion.[/QUOTE]

Let me guess, USBank? Know some people who work in that building lol.

Wish I would've noticed this earlier. Oh well.

[quote name='DurbanBrown']Since i got the mystery cert in my email, ill just skip this and go to a closer one[/QUOTE]

What happened to that thread? I can't find it anymore.

Went to the West LA Best Buy.Got there early around 9am not much of a line. Good food from Nona's kitchenette and free $10 giftcard.

[quote name='Krate']Wish I would've noticed this earlier. Oh well.

What happened to that thread? I can't find it anymore.[/QUOTE]

Dunno, looked in all the forums. It's not like it was getting rowdy in there our people abusing anything?!

went to the philly store with my cousin, got there around 10:30 and was 8th in line. There were about 50 people at 11:30. We got our GC then walked over to games to get a balance on them, cousin got $10 i got the $100..was totally awesome.

When we were leaving i went over the the BB PR girl and told her i got $100 and she was like "Ahh, let me take your picture holding the GC" then had someone from the examiner interview me in the parking lot, it was funny.

Great to hear a CAG get one of the higher amounts.

Was hoping for a NYC CAG to score one today, but seems like a no go. I didn't receive anything in my email, so this was nice for me.

Overall it was actually a fun time.

bread's done
Back