Free GCN Naruto 2 Demo Disc

Cool. I just requested it.
I really love Naruto; I just wish that the US games could be caught up with the Japanese.

[quote name='dracula']i was about to sign up but then i remembered i just traded in my gamecube today heh[/QUOTE]

Don't forget the Wii's backwards compatibility.

At $250 with a game, the Wii is good and cheap. Plus, considering how barely next-gen it is, you're planning on getting into the next gen in 2 years... Yowza, that's late.

Got one, thanks.

Although it looks like we may not be getting them until around the end of the year. They ship out 4-6 week after the promotion ends (11/30, or when all discs are requested). But it's free. Can't complain.

I like any free demo discs too, but when it contains a shit game like this one, why bother. Get yourself a real magazine like EGM or GameInformer.

Freebies forum is that way -------->

And this deal has been posted everywhere for a while now, if you just signed up in the past few days you weren't part of the first 4,000, and you won't be getting this.

gg

[quote name='eastx']At $250 with a game, the Wii is good and cheap. [/quote]

A wii is not cheap at $250 considering that the console is as powerful as the original xbox. No HD is a killer for me. I will also wait til it drops to 150.

There is a dork who gos to my school dresss up every day like
Naruto

I BEAT HIM UP EVERY DAY

[quote name='PINKO']There is a dork who gos to my school dresss up every day like
Naruto

I BEAT HIM UP EVERY DAY[/quote]BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote name='gundamxzero']You realize he only says that in the US version of the show.[/quote]

I don't...

well, you know.

[quote name='gundamxzero']You realize he only says that in the US version of the show.[/quote]So?

Anyway, considering how long that offer has been around, I doubt there are any left to be given away. I think some of the CAGs who signed up back in Nov/Dec didn't even get one.

bread's done
Back