FREE GEARS OF WAR 2 GOLD PLATED LANCER!! and other marketplace stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='WoozyGem']no parental locks or anything and I downloaded the flashback maps so I don't think anything is locked[/quote] Yeah, I downloaded the flashback maps too with the actual code but I couldn't get these from the marketplace.

[quote name='WoozyGem']no parental locks or anything and I downloaded the flashback maps so I don't think anything is locked[/quote]How did you get the flashback maps??, they are listed as 99999 MSP or something crazy like that.

I can confirm there is an age limit.

Tried it with my child account and it wouldn't download.

I signed in with my 'over 18' account AND my child account, downloaded it with mature account and both accounts got it.

[quote name='mada193']holy crap.you have a link for banjo?[/quote]

It isn't free, you still have to pay 1200 ms points, but you just get it earlier than release.

I tried the lancer.seemed to work fine, hit 1% then froze and said cant download.So i tried from my download history and the same thing happened.Oh and this is on my gold adult account

[quote name='DarthPuma']I couldn't get the LFD demo to work. It said it wasn't available in my region. I'm in the U.S.....[/quote]

You're under 18.

[quote name='mada193']I tried the lancer.seemed to work fine, hit 1% then froze and said cant download.So i tried from my download history and the same thing happened.Oh and this is on my gold adult account[/quote]Same happened to me at first but after a few tries it eventually worked. Marketplace and that item are probably getting hammered at the moment thats all.

[quote name='JimmyH']Same happened to me at first but after a few tries it eventually worked. Marketplace and that item are probably getting hammered at the moment thats all.[/QUOTE]

Ahh ok that may be it. Just tried the cod gun and that worked perfectly
Cheers!

Thanks OP, got the gold lancer added to my queue without any problems! Just gotta wait until I get home from work to download it.

You know...this might convince me to get PoP for 360 since someone will surely find the Sands of Time Prince and Altair download sections on this website in the future. Also, I'm redownloading the L4D demo because of this.

Thanks OP you made my day, I was able to get the gow2 theme and golden lancer worked 1st time. Funny thing is i sold my lancer a day or 2 ago on ebay and now i got it for free! :D

Damn, can anyone help me? I keep clicking on Download to xbox 360, but nothing is popping up. I have no pop-blockers on and I have java and cookies enabled but it just sits there.

Tried the Lancer first and it said it couldn't download... tried the GS Theme then the Lancer and it went through the second time.

Silver Acct, 18+

Those of you having trouble just try again.

[quote name='mada193']I tried the lancer.seemed to work fine, hit 1% then froze and said cant download.So i tried from my download history and the same thing happened.Oh and this is on my gold adult account[/QUOTE]

I had this happen with my legit lancer code. It happened over and over. Finally after playing the actual game and then going back and trying it again it worked perfectly.

Seriously....thanks a lot. I was able to obtain the Gears Theme (NXE Premium like theme as well) and the gold Lancer and i don't even own the game yet.

I almost wanna go through my history of downloads and find what was exclusive to post the link up here. I hope everyone knows thats essentially whats going on.

[quote name='mada193']I tried the lancer.seemed to work fine, hit 1% then froze and said cant download.So i tried from my download history and the same thing happened.Oh and this is on my gold adult account[/quote]

Yeah that happened to me, but after trying a second time it DLed with no problems.

How do you get to these things w/o the link, I already downloaded it and it worked fine but if I go through GOW2 its not there. How'd you get to the page w/ the golden lancer??

It seems only certain content will work with this, if it doesnt it will either give a region error, or "99999 MS Points" error

[quote name='dudedizzle27']How do you get to these things w/o the link, I already downloaded it and it worked fine but if I go through GOW2 its not there. How'd you get to the page w/ the golden lancer??[/quote]

you go to download history on the xbox page and click the link and it takes you to these pages....

I don't know what the AC/DC downloaded content shows as...but might as well.....

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/games/offers/0ccf0112-0000-4000-8000-000045410829

Its probably 9,9999 MP or whatever but worth a shot.

[quote name='nnthomas']^ Yeah, ACDC Track Pack is 99999 points[/quote]
It was worth a shot...damn walmart..... I'm looking and seeing what can help you guys out. I might be back myself with more posts.

[quote name='Nelo Ice']anyone check older preorder bonuses or special codes in general?[/QUOTE]

My Lost Odyssey link should work, people have said it did

Infinite Undiscovery Voucher comes up as 99999 points, along with Too Human Armor Sets

Last Remnant pre-order link requires 100 MS Points

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back