FREE GEARS OF WAR 2 GOLD PLATED LANCER!! and other marketplace stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.
so, sorry if this has been asked but i would like a real answer (that means no joke plez):

Will the people (namely me) who downloaded the gold lancer for free during this whole fiasco be banned at all from xbox live?

For what it's worth, I could never get the Gold Lancer to download this past weekend or the day after, but it was in my download history for obviously doing it early enough.

I randomly turned on my 360 just a moment ago, and was surprised to see going to my download history, and selecting the item this time let me download it, instead of failing. So you people who at least got that far, try downloading it again, now that the heat of the exploit from this weekend is over.

Nice to have the "full" 4 gun setup now. :) I quickly turned on the game just to test out the gun, works great obviously.

[quote name='DrBrianFields']You're supposed to be able to unlock it by beating the game on Insane or something like that.[/quote]

Nope. You cannot get the golden guns unless you A.) Buy the limited edition B.) Buy a code from eBay or get it from a friend

Current Balance 0
MSpoints_12_12.png
Gold-Plated Lancer Assault Rifle 99999

[quote name='KillJoi99']Damn, miss a day, miss a lot at CAG lol[/QUOTE]

i didnt get in either, i didnt miss the day either
i missed the morning and afternoon and by that time i think it got shut down

[quote name='greyzieoriental']i didnt get in either, i didnt miss the day either
i missed the morning and afternoon and by that time i think it got shut down[/quote]

yea i missed the same also. Missed the morning and they already patched it up quickly

[quote name='The0ne']Nope. You cannot get the golden guns unless you A.) Buy the limited edition B.) Buy a code from eBay or get it from a friend[/quote]
i heard that there is a way to get a gold shotgun , but u have to get the acheivement seriously2.0(100,000 kills) or sum shit like that I AM NOT 100% on this so do not get pissed if i am wrong:beer:

[quote name='LaraCroftsLeftBoob']

will microsoft send a large, recently-paroled convict to your house to butt rape you?: we'll have to wait and see.[/quote]

imma large semi recently released convict
no worries no raping possible thumb breakin though

[quote name='crzyjoeguy']i heard that there is a way to get a gold shotgun , but u have to get the acheivement seriously2.0(100,000 kills) or sum shit like that I AM NOT 100% on this so do not get pissed if i am wrong:beer:[/quote]

Nope. Not gonna get pissed but whoever told you that does not know what they're talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back