FREE Gears of War 3 Beta Code - Buddy Token

Lordd_G

CAGiversary!
FREE Code for access to Gears of War 3 Beta, to first CAG to PM me with the correct answer:

What is the title of my favorite NES game of all time?

I could really use the code. My friend is currently overseas in Iraq defending this country and would like to play in the final week with me. Please and Thank you. I never did receive the email or I would give him one of the codes in it.

[quote name='H3m1 R4m']I could really use the code. My friend is currently overseas in Iraq defending this country and would like to play in the final week with me. Please and Thank you. I never did receive the email or I would give him one of the codes in it.[/QUOTE]

If you are in the beta, you should get an email soon. I just got mine today in the afternoon. If I don't use up my last code by mid-week, I'll give it to you if you still didn't get one by then. PM me on Wed if you still want it.

If that's true about your friend, I definitely respect that. Plus, I like your alias since I drive a Hemi Charger.

[quote name='Lordd_G']If you are in the beta, you should get an email soon. I just got mine today in the afternoon. If I don't use up my last code by mid-week, I'll give it to you if you still didn't get one by then. PM me on Wed if you still want it.

If that's true about your friend, I definitely respect that. Plus, I like your alias since I drive a Hemi Charger.[/QUOTE]

Can you go ahead and send it to me. If I get the email I will PM you one of mine. I should get the email but I dont know I had to change my email address because of Best Buy being hacked. I hope they send it to my current one and not my old one. My alias was something I came up with on Midnight Club Dub Edition when I had it for Xbox. That was my gamertag before it got locked due to Microsoft's stupidity.

bread's done
Back