Not open for further replies.

Lordd_G

CAGiversary!
Free GOW3 Beta Code to best response to the following question:

What will happen first and WHY?

1. MS/Rare release Killer Instinct HD remake or KI3
2. Capcom releases Darkstalkers 4
3. The end of the world

Best (witty) response by NOON EST, on Thurs, May 12, 2011, gets beta code via PM!!!

I'm quite positive that Nintendo and Microsoft will have a duel as to reclaim the allegiance of rare. In this quite epic duel, Bill Gates, Shigeru Miyamoto, Reggie, and many other higher ups will perish in the blood shed. In the end, they will come together to form Nintensoft, which will release both a copy of the HD remake, and KI3, to which the shock from the community will be so great, that mass insanity and chaos will ensue, bringing about the end of the world.

The End.

wtf-4.jpg

Microsoft buys out Capcom for 8.9 billion and decides to make all of their future titles xbox exclusive. The release of Darkstalkers 4 comes as no surprise to draw more people from PS3. Download content is priced at $5 per character with 10 extra characters offered over a series of 10 months. Unfortunately, there is no other way to unlock the characters as Microsoft has monopolized DLC content.

i think the world will end the second power stone 2, any new power stone game is released or eternal darkness sanity's requiem 2. just my opinion.

Congratulations to agentos for giving the best, and most likely to happen, answer. I think if M$ bought out Capcom and made Capcom's fighting games X360 exclusives, it would really help the Xbox's woes in Japan -- we are already getting jacked by Capcom for DLC costumes/characters anyway.

Runner up: HotJuicyBurgers's answer

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back