FREE Generation of Chaos Bonus Soundtracks at Frys Electronics

KiySeph

CAGiversary!
I was over at the Sunnyvale Fry's Electronics and they had around 25 copies of the Bonus Soundtrack for the Generation of Chaos PSP title from NIS America. I went and picked up one, they're just handing 'em out if you want them. It's got about 46 tracks on the soundtrack and they're not that bad.

[quote name='b3b0p']Anyone want to pick up some extras for us unlucky CAGs with no Fry's?[/QUOTE]

Yup, please do. I love soundtracks, and this would be great.

[quote name='yukine']I will try my best, b3b0p.[/QUOTE]

Awesome! Early nomination for most friendly CAG for 2006.

I'd be mighty glad if any CAGs could pick up an extra for me. I'm a huge NIS fan, but I don't want to buy this game until the PSP is more affordable and has more titles available...

EDIT: I've got an extra Castlevania: Curse of Darkness soundtrack sampler, a Black demo, an EA sampler and a DQ8 demo for trade if any would like any of those in exchange...

I just hope they have them at my local store. They only get the stuff sporadically or someone just scoop the whole lot of them.

I would also like to get one of these Generation of Chaos soundtracks. Not being in one of the handful of states that Fry's exists in prevents me from getting it on my own. Any help would be appreciated :D

Hmm...I pre-ordered it at a VG store by my work. I hope they would get the Soundtrack. If not, back to EB and pre-order it there (with all my other pre-orders). Thanks for the post OP.

But if anyone can get me a a spare, I would gladly pay shipping and paypal fees for it. There's a couple of Fry's where I live, I just won't be able to go this week and it would probably be gone by the weekend.

Im another person who doesnt have a frys near me so if anyone could pick me up a soundtrack id be really grateful. Yeah i know i can just get it if i preorder but i can probably get the game cheaper if i wait a bit. Thanks

Sorry for the late reply, but I went to Fry's Electronics yesterday and I couldn't find the soundtrack. I even asked the employees about it and they didn't know what I was talking about.

Is GameStop giving these out with pre-orders already?

I too, would like to beg for a fellow CAG to pick one up for me. Will gladly pay shipping for your time.

PM me if you can assist.

Anyone hear of this deal going on elsewhere? There's no Fry's on the East Coast, but I'd love to have this soundtrack.

bread's done
Back