Free Gifts for All! Not lockerz. Free PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, iPhone, iPod Touch, etc

[quote name='Guapo77']I signed up for the PS3 site and I need 10 ref?

Ugh, way too many in order to pull that off[/QUOTE]

Smallest one on that site is just 8 refs. Totally feasible if you have some patience with this stuff.

[quote name='SageBigly']I'm considering doing one of the PS3 ones. never did a referral site like this.[/QUOTE]

Go ahead: Free PS3 Slim.

Read that site. If you got questions about it let me know. Thanks.

looks hard lol I don't know if I will. I think i'll add the cost of the trials and what i'd have to pay to actually get the points. If its actually cheaper i may do it.

I'm interested, I just don't want to have to do a million offers with websites and give them all my credit card number. Is that possible?

[quote name='SageBigly']looks hard lol I don't know if I will. I think i'll add the cost of the trials and what i'd have to pay to actually get the points. If its actually cheaper i may do it.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='kvntwvlf']I'm interested, I just don't want to have to do a million offers with websites and give them all my credit card number. Is that possible?[/QUOTE]

To both of you:

Freebie sites are designed to do just 1 or 2 offers, and get a couple of friends to sign up using your referral like and do the same. The sites I posted on my site (see first post), are pretty awesome and only really require 1 offer to get credit. There are level B offers too for Trainn sites, where you got to do more than 1 offer, but you don't have to! You can stick with level A offers and do just 1 of the around 50 or so in selection.

Unless you get lucky and find an offer that doesn't need a credit card (some even take debit cards), all offers on these sites require one. The reason being is that they can verify the info you enter against your card to make sure you're a valid user.

The other option on Trainn sites is to choose the "points" method when signing up. Through this way, you have to do many offers to get the number of points for your gift, but you don't have to get any referrals. Many people choose not to do this due to it taking some more time and more offers get wasted (meaning, they can't sign up for other freebie sites b/c only 1 offer can ever be done....and never repeated again...ever!). From what I've seen, doing the sites the points way usually comes to about 50-70% of the price of the gift, whereas people who can get friend's to help them usually pay under $10....sometimes even totally free if they find a free trial.

These sites are not hard at all! All it takes is a bit of time and patience to learn how it works and how you can make the most out of it. Over time it gets easier and easier, especially when you see how much free stuff you can get. :)

[quote name='raspberryWii']Does anyone wanna trade? I can do a PS34free site if someone does an offer on my nintendowii4free site. PM me for the link[/QUOTE]

No thanks. Please make your own thread if you wish to trade with others.

bread's done
Back