FREE Gillette Fusion Razor

becuzimbrown

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Call 1-888-778-3221 and press 2.

Merry Christmas bitches.

EDIT: You can get another by texting: PRUEBA to 467467 -then reply with your age, then reply with your state abbreviation.

Last edited by a moderator:
After the order, the lady says,

"Thank you for your calling"

Not her 1st language, eh? Also, when you make a mistake, you hear another lady with crystal clear fluency. Why didn't SHE make all the messages?!

Anywho, thanks OP for the free shave

You haven't let me down yet, Brown.

Having a long last name fucking sucks, it's guaranteed to get typed out wrong.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']You can now get another one if you follow the instructions in the OP.[/QUOTE]
I should receive it in 4-6 weeks if my Spanish is correct.

Damn, the texting didn't work. Got a "Sorry, this service is unavailable for your current service plan."

Ah well, hopefully the phone call order went through.

Thanks OP!

I have to wait 6-8 weeks before I can shave? Well, at least I'll have plenty of growth to see how the fusion works.

Thanks, OP! You rock! Merry Christmas, right back atcha!

[quote name='budz']After the order, the lady says,

"Thank you for your calling"

Not her 1st language, eh?[/QUOTE]

Read somewhere the advertisement aired on Telemundo, so that's probably a good reason why lol.

Yeah this is obviously a Spanish promotion. If you didn't notice when you first call the phone number the lady was speaking in spanish, and asked if you wanted it in English. Usually when it's a english dominated line, they'll ask you if you want it in Spanish, no?

[quote name='cancermatt']I have to wait 6-8 weeks before I can shave? Well, at least I'll have plenty of growth to see how the fusion works.

Thanks, OP! You rock! Merry Christmas, right back atcha![/QUOTE]
6-8 weeks? we talking full beard here?
damn is pretty long.

one week and i have annoying fuzzy/smallish hair i have to shave.
my genes wont allow me to grow a full manly beard. then again, i hate shaving.
i am fine with the small facial hair i get

[quote name='cRodz']6-8 weeks? we talking full beard here?
damn is pretty long.

one week and i have annoying fuzzy/smallish hair i have to shave.
my genes wont allow me to grow a full manly beard. then again, i hate shaving.
i am fine with the small facial hair i get[/QUOTE]

more than 3 days and i need to use electric trimmers before attempting a razor

i called them and if i understood her correctly, she was talking about getting a refund or something about money. i did the texting thing and it worked fine, i dont see how they can send it just by knowing my age and state tho...

Got one, thanks OP. I had a bit of trouble trying enter, so if anyone else is in the same boat:

After you press 1 for the free razor, when she says 'press 3 for terms of service' or w/e, just ignore it and press nothing. Otherwise, you get to listen to her tremendous accent non-stop for like 3 minutes, then she hangs up on you

Afterward, when she asks for your birthdate info, enter the two-digit of your month first, then two-digit day, then 4-digit year. I had double trouble understanding her here, so hope I helped anyone in similar peril.

I'm hoping they accept P.O. Boxes, cuz that's what I entered

bread's done
Back