Free God of War III E3 Demo

Mixer236

CAGiversary!
Feedback
103 (100%)
I'm sure most of everyone either has this already, or at least tried it out, but I've got an extra code for said demo. If you want it, just leave a reply saying so and say something random. Whoever comes up with the most random phrase or whatever(In my opinion) shall be the winner. I'll come back in a couple of hours and PM the winning CAG the code.
Good luck!

[quote name='Mixer236'] If you want it, just leave a reply saying so and say something random.[/QUOTE]

so and say something random.

So as I was sitting on the broad side of a cow's back watching an incandescent light-bulb flicker in the distant, I said to myself,"What do you mean there's a Peter Pan Peanut Butter Alert?!"

Yeah. I had a dream one time. I was climbin' this fire escape, and I couldn't make it to the top. So I climbed through the window of this fly ass crib!. With a big see-thru 'fridgerater. It was full of sammiches! But... , but... I couldn't open the door Martin! So I just stood there and cried man. Oh yeah! Bro'man cried.

So this one time at band camp this midget holding a HUGE cell phone came in on a unicycle and started screaming in German. And then cabbages started falling from the sky so we made pudding. Nonsense is sensible and being sensible is nonsense.

[quote name='Mixer236']Congratulations, Kevbo887, the code is headed your way now. For the rest of you, try out the code above :)[/QUOTE]

lol, at least the OP saw it! It was stealthy, eh?

bread's done
Back