free GoW UMD

I've never played GoW, but that trailer makes it look allot like Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver.
Is GoW like what bollywood does with hollywood?

I signed up but nothing yet. Same with the other UMD I signed up for. Anyone know how long it suppose to take to recieve the demo?

i think they showed it Sony's Gamer Day, and the game doesn't come till Oct or something

might start seeing them July/Aug

[quote name='Shimrra']I signed up but nothing yet. Same with the other UMD I signed up for. Anyone know how long it suppose to take to recieve the demo?[/QUOTE]

Same here bro, I'm still waiting to get this demo.

As a matter of fact I'm still waiting to get my Gangs of London demo.

I got the email and signed up again as I don't remember the other one said "special edition"....but then again...I dont remember much

[quote name='tangytangerine']WTF? Just got a email from Sony on a update for the GOW demo for PSP. It's saying they'll arrive on 9/07.[/quote]

Yeah me too. That sucks! I wonder why so late for a demo? I'd figure they already had them ready.

I received the email too...and Sept. 7th is right (for when the gow umd's should arrive)

gowumb.jpg

^wouldn't show the full image...but anyways, what it said was "Your God of War: Chains of Olympus Special Edition Demo is coming 09/07."

To anyone that hasn't received the demo and any psp demos for that matter.

I realized months ago that you need to register a psp to get the demos. Yeah I'm stupid.

[quote name='nikelecious91']I realized months ago that you need to register a psp to get the demos. Yeah I'm stupid.[/quote]

Not true, never registered one and got the Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters demo when they offered it.

Makes me wonder if they randomly send these demos out to PS underground members too. Since some have received them, others haven't.

yeah im a member of the G.A.P. on playstation underground and there weird with demos. i signed up to get R&C size matters demo, never got it. i also signed for the logans shadow demo, never got it, and of course this GoW demo wich remains to be seen if i get it or not. The only demo they mailed me that i actually signed up for was hot shots tennis

[quote name='sublime90']yeah im a member of the G.A.P. on playstation underground and there weird with demos. i signed up to get R&C size matters demo, never got it. i also signed for the logans shadow demo, never got it, and of course this GoW demo wich remains to be seen if i get it or not. The only demo they mailed me that i actually signed up for was hot shots tennis[/quote]

Im in the same boat as you.....signed up but never recieved any of them except hor hot Shot tennis.

i'm in a different boat. I have signed up for all of them and am in the G.A.P. and have got nothing.

GAP doesn't do jack. I've got no emails from them since I got invited or any GAP member crap. Sony is the worst for fullfillment.

there taking there sweet precious mailing this out. it was announced that they mailed the demos on the last friday of september i think, and yet no one has seemed to recieved theres. lately the only thing sony does for me is send me surveys lol. i actually wanted the rogue galaxy demo that came with a map and figure but noooo im only a GAP member why give me one.

Wow....I actually got the demo today!

And its an actually sweet package. They have a colletibel charm included with it and a $15 off PSP system at BB coupon. Then the actual Demo.

I cant believe I actually got one of these things.

i also got the package as well, it is very nice i wasnt expecting all this. the charm is very sweet indeed. awesome package, thanks sony!

got mine saterday-someone at the postal sorting place tried taking mine. The sticker seals on both ends were cut, only thing holding it shut was the 3rd seal. thankfully sony thought of this and made flaps inside to keep stuff from falling out. fuggin' postal bastards. did get a BB worker to take the 15 doller off coupon it came with on a battlefront slim bundle- and the omega charm was an unexpected plus.

[quote name='mrelusive']Heh, didn't get this or the Jeanne... Joan... whatever D'Arc UMD.[/quote]

Same here. I haven't received either. The only demo I've gotten so far was the Ratchet & Clank Size Matters one.

was wondering if the $15 BB coupon is good for the psp bundle or just the psp by itself? i really want the daxter psp bundle, the coupon doesnt really specify if its for one or the other, or both. might just try it anyways

bread's done
Back