Free Gran Turismo 4 Demo

pukemon

CAGiversary!
probably only has toyota vehicles on it, but hey it's free. just goto toyota.com and click on vehicles, then brochures, then request a brochure, then fill all information, BUT MAKE SURE YOU REQUEST INFO ON A PRIUS, and whatever else you want.

It's already been posted... and yes you do get a GT4 Prologue Demo. I already got mines in the mail a couple weeks back. You can drive a prius or a wierd ass lookin' car. You have a 2 minute time limit and you have two courses to try.

After I filled out the info I got to a screen and noticed this on the list:

Gran Tourismo 4 DVD Valid to Fulfill

Thanks guys. Make sure you get that on yours.

2004 Prius Brochure Valid to Fulfill
2004 Corolla Brochure Valid to Fulfill

2004 Prius Accessory Brochure Out of Stock
Gran Tourismo 4 DVD Suppressed Duplicate Rule
2004 Corolla Accessory Brochure Valid to Fulfill
College Graduate Rebate Flyer Valid to Fulfill

whats that mean? Suppressed Duplicate Rule

[quote name='shadylane']2004 Prius Brochure Valid to Fulfill
2004 Corolla Brochure Valid to Fulfill

2004 Corolla Accessory Brochure Valid to Fulfill

whats that mean? Suppressed Duplicate Rule[/quote]

That means you can't get two I'm guessing. I tried it earlier.

Ha good shit.

ITEMS ORDERED STATUS
2004 MR2 Spyder Brochure Out of Stock

I didn't want most of those brochure anyways.

[quote name='Wario64']Too bad the demo version they're giving out is a bit outdated. Only has Fuji Speedway and Grand Canyon tracks too[/quote]

Hey, free is free, right? :)

Well.... You can always sell it on Ebay after you get bored of it. 10$+ is not too bad for somthing you get free. I may eventually do that after I play it for oh, I don't know, 28 hours. Does this work for the honda thing too? Anyone try it out? I want to get the Honda demo too.

Plus you never know if this will become a collector's item and have some value down the road.

Yes yes, so can anyone check to see if Honda is running the same thing for brochures? That would be awesome, two GT4 Demos to play for a total of 56 hours. Nice.

lmao if you dont want this demo for collecting purposes, i wouldnt really worry yourself with tryin to get it..

I figured out how to get 2. Just sign up again with a fake name and phone number then for your address you write it a little different. For example lets say your address is like 15 Kelly Drive so you do one like that then you do one like this 15 Kelly Dr

Thanks! I got:
2004 Solara Brochure Valid to Fulfill

Thanks so much!!!
2004 Camry Brochure Valid to Fulfill
2004 Camry Accessory Brochure Valid to Fulfill

I notice that "Gran Tourismo 4 DVD Suppressed Duplicate Rule" line which comes after the valid first listing for the same item. That might mean that any car qualifies for this demo disc, and that's why the item is being listed twice (once per car brochure).

duh... that just means that they're not sending you 2 demos. FO REAL DAWG

lol but seriously... the demo does suck lmao..

[quote name='Cracka']duh... that just means that they're not sending you 2 demos. FO REAL DAWG[/quote]

Was that directed at my post? I can't tell. If it was for me, I wasn't asking what the "Suppressed Duplicate Rule" line meant. I was pointing out if the GT4 demo is listed a second time, and thus listed alongside a non-Prius brochure, then perhaps the Prius does not have to be one of the cars for which you request a brochure, as is being reported everywhere.

Thanks for the post! Signed up for mine! Man, this makes me wish I'd got my CheapAss on here long ago.

Oh, well. Signed my friend up for one to, who is unfortunately internet deprived.

[quote name='KabutoHunter']OOhhhh!! auarthur just got owned.

*phew* Glad I was in time. It was In Stock just a few hours ago :shock:[/quote]

lol, i guess i kinda owned myself, i saw this deal two days ago and didn't think much about it. Damn it.

i was smart and got one this morning! Very Cool! I can not wait till it gets here! ITS GONNA BE DA BOMB! i hope at least. Good luck to the rest of ya.

I can't belive people on EBay are paying $25 for a demo disc. Half the price of the game. Actually, I guess I can belive it since it is EBay.

bread's done
Back