Free GW2 Beta Keys!! Come quick!

Thanks OP, got in for one. My friend told me how amazing the destruction was at the end of the beta in Guild Wars 1 (it's on youtube) so I'm excited to see this one!

Missed it, damn it...

Does anybody know if they're doing an open beta before launch? No beta/trial = no buy on launch for me. Been signed up for the beta's from before the first one started and haven't gotten lucky yet 8o(

damn I missed it!! Noo!!!! Does anyone got a chance to get extra keys that they can share with me? I really appreciate it. THanks!!

if you really want a beta key, pre order from amazon.com (its the only retailer that it will work for) once you get your pre purchase code, cancel your pre-order.

I did it for a friend last bwe, but i dont take any responsibility if anything happens after that.

These always go fast. There's usually someone who nabs a bunch and tries to sell them.

I'm looking for one myself but I always get there and they are gone.

If you pre-order (not prepurchase) from Amazon, they reportedly give you beta keys. You can always cancel your order later and still retain the beta key.

Geez.... ive signed up for many of these beta giveaways:( and haven't won a single one.... even did a haiku contest

i have such terrible luck... If anyone got an extra... please

bread's done
Back