Free Halo 3 ODST Premium Theme

hmmm i added it to download next time i am on my x-box. i wounder what it is going to look like. thanks for the heads up ckonze

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']Thanks, OP!

EDIT: Just downloaded it. Not great, but hell, it's free. I'll keep it until the free Fallout 3 theme is available.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, hard to argue with free.

When does the free Fallout theme come out?

[quote name='prateeko']Yeah, hard to argue with free.

When does the free Fallout theme come out?[/QUOTE]

October 1st, but it's only gonna free for everyone who bought all five of the DLC packs.

Thanks. I'm getting tired of my free GoW2 premium theme, and I don't want to pay for a new one. Just added it to the queue, and will download when I get home from work.

I just came on CAG to see if this was posted. I was going to post it if it wasn't.

Free stuff from Microsoft = rare. Get it while you can!

[quote name='Rig']Thanks. I'm getting tired of my free GoW2 premium theme, and I don't want to pay for a new one.[/QUOTE]You took the words out of my mouth.

Thanks OP for the head's up on this free theme. :applause:

[quote name='Rig']Thanks. I'm getting tired of my free GoW2 premium theme, and I don't want to pay for a new one. Just added it to the queue, and will download when I get home from work.[/QUOTE]

Same here.

Thanks for the link. Now how about throwing up the Sgt. Johnson code online for free, MS since you screwed up your said promise to pass them out to all who preordered your game at the stores you advertised?

bread's done
Back