Feedback
16 (100%)
q3fpk-4j9kf-hb4d6-9bt6w-gj368
yggrj-rr42b-3jhqr-9vvpr-73mhb
ktbck-yrpy6-dthvg-cd7dr-mk9k3
vvk37-qqk24-kkfvg-tygpw-4kc96
jcydv-gvxkt-j8bpq-cy9f4-rr43w

Post when you have used one.

Dang. Oh well, at least only 1-2 were taken by lurkers and a majority were grabbed by people who have the decency to say thanks.

Thanks for sharing OP! If you get anymore I'd be glad to take one. Thanks in advance!

EDIT: I just realized, as Khalid said, the second one was invalid. So maybe it hasn't been redeemed. Maybe want to re-check that one as you may still be able to give it out?

Last edited by a moderator:
OP, If you do manage to get anymore codes. Will you please PM me with a working code. Thanks. I would just PM people who want one. That way no lurkers can be able to get a code with out properly thanking the person who provided it. Thanks in advance. I will leave this one here to let you know that I do want one. Just send it to me in a PM if you manage to get one. So remember me if you get any. Anyway thanks.

I would really want one of these as well. Much appreciated since it would be almost impossible for me to get otherwise.

[quote name='H3m1 R4m']OP, If you do manage to get anymore codes. Will you please PM me with a working code. Thanks. I would just PM people who want one. That way no lurkers can be able to get a code with out properly thanking the person who provided it. Thanks in advance. I will leave this one here to let you know that I do want one. Just send it to me in a PM if you manage to get one. So remember me if you get any. Anyway thanks.[/QUOTE]
well if he did get a few more, they would or should go to the few people that asked first, so for the other people (like you) who wanted one it would be better for him to just post them.

I recommend in general offering it to people who PM you that clearly didn't just sign up to ask for it. Worth it in my opinion to make sure non-lurkers get something, and that way no one is scrambling trying to type all the codes in before anyone else does. Just my opinion though (I just recently did that for some 48 hour codes). Either way I do hope I'm around when you/if you have some more.

[quote name='jab1235']well if he did get a few more, they would or should go to the few people that asked first, so for the other people (like you) who wanted one it would be better for him to just post them.[/QUOTE]

Im just asking for the OP to PM me a code. I know im not the first person in line. Im patient I understand that people are ahead of me so they will get their code first. Im was just mentioning that would like to have a code. That is if the OP can get anymore.

I like one too. Man I hate these store exclusive DLC's. It makes it hard to get all the content for a game and the best deal. Anyway, if you get any above and beyond all those that have asked already I'd like one. Thank you for doing this either way.

[quote name='cactustrav77']Pm's sent for all the codes i got today. Dont think i will be getting any more.[/QUOTE]

Wow, thanks, nice surprise. I was not sure why I got a PM and I saw the code!

[quote name='Khalid']Wow, thanks, nice surprise. I was not sure why I got a PM and I saw the code![/QUOTE]
Same here. Thanks cactustrav77! :D

I seriously doubt I can get my hands on any of these pre-order armors, but if I do then I'll be sure to hand some out.

[quote name='Captain Urahara']Same here. Thanks cactustrav77! :D

I seriously doubt I can get my hands on any of these pre-order armors, but if I do then I'll be sure to hand some out.[/QUOTE]

That would be sweet if you could, but getting them is pretty difficult.

I would love a code too x). i did not preorder reach. if u find some more and would be happy to send me one u could send it to my gamertag: tengunova

I have a spare code. If anyone has a spare code for 400 MS points from that text to win. I'd be willing to trade. Because I am dying to play Case Zero..
PM me if interested

That is nice of you to share. My receipt from Gamestop didn't have one, when I went back and asked they told me they only had a few in the store. Whatever. Oh well game is still great.

bread's done
Back