Free Halo Wars Flaming Warthog DLC Code Contest!

emeraldgsl

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
Hey guys, I just came across an extra code for a Flaming Warthog that can be used in Halo Wars. So I set this up so someone can win it.:bouncy:

Here's the contest:

In less than 5 sentences, please explain which Street Fighter game is the best of all time! The CAG with the best argument/points will win. Pretty easy huh?;)

THE CONTEST WILL END ON MARCH 6 AT 12:00pm PST
I will PM the code to the winner around 3:00pm PST

GO!

The best street fighter game is Street fighter 2 because I would play it with all my friends on the super nintendo when I was 8.

The best street fight game is street fighter II hands down!!! It was completely different then anything in its time. I my parents beat my ass when they found out how much I spent on it for super nintendo 69.99@software etc. btw I was 12 when I bought it.

In my honest opinion, there was no great street fighter game besides the first one. Each additional game was just little extra bits added on here and there and a general graphics improvement. And i don't understand what street fighter has to do at all with Halo Wars. Halo Wars is far superior to any street fighter game out there and I'm sure i made a few fan boys cry, but i am sorry for i am not a Street Fighter fan.

The best Street Fighter game, in my honest opinion, is Street Fighter III: 3RD Strike for many reasons. The first of many reasons is for the inclusion of Twelve, that crazy guy who can do crazy things. The second reason is because it is probably the most balanced game out of all Street Fighters. To reiterate, the best Street Fighter game is Street Fighter III: 3RD Strike because it had Twelve in it, and is very balanced.

The best street fighter is...well...the street fighter that each individual being enjoys to the fullest degree. Street fighter is an entity of fun, and fun it shall provide if that particular individual experiences satisfaction through its use. Overall, Street Fighter is not a game, no, not at all. In fact, it is an experience, an experience that is amplified through an individuals skill set only possible to increase through infitinitesimally small succession.

The Best Street Fighter is The new one mainly because it has Great Graphics that look amazing and are drawn excellently and convey the characters great. I also think its the best because it has Online, which means you dont have to go all the way to your friends house just to play. Also because it has many new characters and much replayability to unlock many of them, and it doesnt get boring. That pretty much sums it up.

The best Street Fighter game ever would be Street Fighter Alpha 3. This is because of its portability, being on the Gameboy Advanced, and its enormous selection of characters, while still including all of the originals and maintaining balance between all the characters. Also, its large selection of game modes keeps it from becoming repetitive, including link battles so you can play with your friends, and its difficulty to beat in single player modes (not impossible, but you certainly can't blow through it) is just right. Definitely the best Street Fighter so far.

I have to say street fighter IV is the best. The graphics are great for one, and I enjoy how they took the classic fighting that was in 2 and implemented it within a new game for old school fans to enjoy. I like how the animations are accurate and mold into a 3D realm while still holding it's true 2D form. The best characters are there, along with some new ones to try, and they all look and sound great. I also am enjoying the online feature and a lot of the many other modes it has to offer, I haven't had that much fun with any other Street Fighter game.

Street Fighter 3: 3rd Strike is probably the best Street Fighter made. While Street Fighter 2 Turbo and Street Fighter 4 are amazing games, there is none other like 3rd Strike. The parry system as a whole is amazing and often leads to the biggest "WOW"s of fighting game competition. The gameplay itself was a new and positive air to the Street Fighter series.

The best street fighter game is without a doubt, Street Fighter II. What is the Street Fighter that got people hooked on the franchise? No Street Fighter will compare to the first time you saw someone pull of a hadoken in the arcade, or that feeling that you got when you finally pulled it off as well. Besides look at Street Fighter IV Capcom's premier fighting game this generation, it's Street Fighter II with tweaks and you know what…it's still FANTASTIC!

Withiut a doubt, Street Fighter 3 - 3rd Strike was the best in the series, if not the best tournament level fighting game ever made. The character balance was impeccable, the parry system seperated the men from the boys. If there is any doubt, go to youtube, search for Alex Valle, and watch him work his magic. I could write about this all day if you let me :)

Street Fight 2. SF2 revolutionized the gaming industry by combining combos, ergo Ryu's super uppercut which approximately took out 1/4 of his opponent's health.

Also because SF2 detailed Chun-Li's hot and sexy legs.

Street Fighter Alpha 3. Sakura had a winning taunt that the shoe hit her head. And the game had Rainbow Mika. It's proven how Zanghief loves his mom and BORSCH!

Street Fighter 2 is not only the best Street Fighter, but one of the greatest video games of all time. It had everything it a great fighter has: perfect controls, A perfectly refined combat system, and some of the most unforgettable charcters ever! Also, without Street Fighter 2's popularity, would have have ever gotten Street Fighter 4? Street Fighter 2 completely perfected how we play fighting games.

The arcade at a place called "Wild Bills" in a little podunk down in Parowan, Utah is the best Street Fighter 2 of all time. Why? Because it was the only thing to do when I went to visit my grandma as a kid.

Oh..it wasn't an arcade.....they ONLY had Street Fighter 2. This place had one gas pump, it was tiny.

Street Fighter 2 Turbo hands down. Improved speed to an already perfect fighting game. Played the SNES version till my thumbs bled. Simplistic controls, yet with a lot of depth. First ever seeing a female character (Chun-Li's) thighs turn my friend on.

In my opinion, Street Fighter 3rd Strike is the best in the series. It featured innovative changes to Street Fighter franchise including the parry system, dash, super arts, and choosing your path after each win. Love or Hate him, Gill was an interesting and challenging final opponent (Seraphic Wing eek.) The soundtrack was awesome too.

i remember bein a git playin street fighter II in the arcade, i used to beast cats wit Guile i once ran a 2 hour session on the same quarter (thats right when i was a kid games cost a quarter to play) between the cartoonish graphics and the sweet ass special moves...that first fireball and shoryuken...need i say more?

All of you are wrong. Street Fighter, the movie, is the best Street Fighter. Why you may ask? If not for having removed any/all frustration of memorizing move combos inherent to every fighting game ever, or possessing blatantly superior graphics, or a moving storyline to remember for the ages, then for the simple inclusion of Jean-Claude Van Damme as Guile.

Street Fighter 2 is the best because it introduced the once mainly arcade mainstay genre to the mainstream at home audience with a cast of diverse characters, challenging moves and colorful art. And with its defining character controller movements that I am poorly replicate, I still suck to this day.

SSF2THDR because they took the best in the series and made it into hand drawn HD graphics, which look absolutely amazing. They got online. All recognized fighters. Classic gameplay. And did I mention the graphics?

I would have to say Street Fighter II Championship Edition because
1) it was the perfect step forward from SFII allowing same character select and bosses
2) didn't add superfluous characters like Turbo, III, or IV
3) was still accessible not overcomplicated like III
4) If I could buy an arcade cabinet it would be this one

Coming in tied would have to be Street Fighter Alpha 3 but I didn't choose that one because I don't really consider it part of the main flow of SFs.

bread's done
Back