Free Hastings game rental

bil4ltool

CAGiversary!
Feedback
17 (100%)
Got a flyer in the mail today and got this doohickey which said you get a free rental when you register at Playhastings.com. I registered and saved the image.

and there's the cropped coupon to make printing easier. Enjoy.

I don't know if anyone noticed, but there is no expiration date. Are these coupons individually numbered or are they like the Mcdonald's $5 off where you can use them countless times?

[quote name='neudog']I don't know if anyone noticed, but there is no expiration date. Are these coupons individually numbered or are they like the Mcdonald's $5 off where you can use them countless times?[/QUOTE]

Mine has an expiration date. Below the pictures of the games it says, "Limit 1 rental per visit. Coupon must be relinquinshed. Must meet membership requirements. Offer valid through 11/2/2005."

The Coupon in the OP came up expired in the system at my Hastings; "Coupon expired on 11/23/2005. I still got my last rental for free because my wife brought up to the manager that there was no expiration date on the coupon itself. It was fun while it lasted, thanks again OP.

bread's done
Back