Free hat from the Outdoor channel

I get the Outdoor Channel, but never watch it... I'm up for a free (probably Outdoor Channel-logoed) hat, though. Anyone know what's up with the red asterisk to the right of the form?

865ZDlhzt3.jpg

Even if I end up liking the hat, I'll probably give the hat to my dad. He does a lot of side filming for shows that appear on Outdoor Channel. He'll like it more than I will.

Dear Loyal Outdoor Channel Satellite Customer:

Thank you for your support!

We have received your request for your free Outdoor Channel hat. Your hat will
arrive in 4 – 6 weeks.

Keep watching all of your favorite shows on America’s Leader in Outdoor TV!

Sincerely,
Outdoor Channel

:D

[quote name='Chesu']I get the Outdoor Channel, but never watch it... I'm up for a free (probably Outdoor Channel-logoed) hat, though. Anyone know what's up with the red asterisk to the right of the form?[/QUOTE]

I think the red asterisk indicates a possible error in the field. It showed up for me next to phone number after I entered my phone with only the numbers. I went back and added dashes and then the asterisk went away, i.e. 5551236789 vs. 555-123-6789.

[quote name='jlew']It's about time my loyalty was rewarded

thanks for the link[/quote]

I'm with you there, I'm a total Fisher's ATV World addict.

[quote name='Zaxby']It appears to be dead... sigh I need something to keep the damn sun out of my eyes.[/quote]

Yeah, its too late to sign up now. Hopefully we will all get ours within 4-6 weeks.

I got the hat yesterday. It was kind of bizarre - I got this ghetto package that looked like it had anthrax or something in it, and there was this awesome hat inside. Strange thing was, there weren't any cards or pamphlets trying to get me to buy the Outdoor Channel, they just gave me the hat and nothing else, which is cool.
The hat is a little cheap, but it's still a very good bargain (considering that it's free).

[quote name='bones56']I know this is almost a year old but i never got my damn hat!! ha ha[/QUOTE]

Me either. I did get a mysterious subscription to Bass Master magazine. I assume it was from them. I don't even like to fish very much. Plus, there doesn't seem to be any easy way to cancel it. I just end up tossing it in the recycle bin.

bread's done
Back