Free Heart shaped pendant w/ chain ~dead

COLDblood

CAGiversary!
Feedback
65 (100%)
4b8978.jpg

Today's item is being offered as 'Free + Free Shipping'. Please join our Facebook fanpage and post a comment/testimonial BEFORE ordering this free gift. Obviously, there's no ultra-secret device we use to see whether you've done so or not, so it's all about the Code of Honor.Love is the underlying theme of this distinctive heart pendant. Plated in polished sterling silver, the pendant is gracefully suspended from an 18” silver chain, and is sure to leave her smiling.

Ok, I just found this... and have not seen it posted anywhere yet. 1saleaday.com is going to give away a free Heart necklace sometime today. guessing in a few hours, so keep checking! Right now it is listed at $1.00 but so was the screwdriver at first.

http://1saleaday.com/jewelry/

Last edited by a moderator:
1SaleADay seems to be a pretty promising site, although I always highly doubt their retail price.

Good find, Coldblood. I'll keep checking to see if it goes free.

Pwny, read before commenting, brother.

[quote name='Pwny']its not free its 1$ lol..[/QUOTE]

[quote name='COLDblood']
Right now it is listed at $1.00 but so was the screwdriver at first.[/QUOTE]

If you read the comments its says it will be free ;)

Just a little Easter egg i found while looking through the site. When you click the "Family" tab at the top and look at the bottom left hand side of the page, you'll see that they used the logo of Playstation Network's social application called "Home". Yeah its useless information :)

homedw.png

Mine came broken twords the top, wire was exposed. i tested it with xbox - the mic worked but no audio. Figures the first physical thing i get for free comes broke :lol:

[quote name='rofljeff']I received the headset a couple of days ago![/QUOTE]
well every one is diff cuz i just got my card holder couple of days ago and i for got about it did not help that it was smash and i cant use it so cant wait to see what the headset gna look like lil bits lol

I was too late on trying to get the headset though I did order the Screwdriver set and I got it today.

Packaging isn't great but it does come in just takes a while.

I have money, just not in paypal, I have it in amazon payments. :(
Can't transfer to paypal, and I don't have a bank or credit.
Anyone willing to help? :D

I've heard of this site for almost 4 years and never saw something for free.

At first I thought it was another site with their daily free jewerly daily that you only pay shipping.

[quote name='igame']I've heard of this site for almost 4 years and never saw something for free.

At first I thought it was another site with their daily free jewerly daily that you only pay shipping.[/QUOTE]

They just had a headset and screwdriver free a few weeks ago. Already go the headset, waiting for the screwdriver.

Even though it wasn't free, I bought it last minute, cause I'm giving it to that someone. :p
Thanks for the heads up :D

bread's done
Back