Free Homefront Demo Codes! (360 Only)

T9X69

CAGiversary!

Link your Xbox 360 account

Go to Homefront-game.com/demo to get your code.

Redeem and play.

It includes one of the maps from the upcoming DLC. It's more of a test demo than an actual demo since it's not released to the public.

[quote name='iRandom']Thanks it worked but what is this? The game is out and the private MP beta was long over...[/QUOTE]

They announced a demo a few weeks ago or something like that and now they're doing a stress test on the servers for the demo. So you're pretty much playing a "beta" of a demo, but it also includes one map from the upcoming DLC that comes out on June 7th.

You can read more about it here

http://www.homefront-game.com/forums/topic/18255

[quote name='T9X69']They announced a demo a few weeks ago or something like that and now they're doing a stress test on the servers for the demo. So you're pretty much playing a "beta" of a demo, but it also includes one map from the upcoming DLC that comes out on June 7th.

You can read more about it here

http://www.homefront-game.com/forums/topic/18255[/QUOTE]

alright got it.
BTW, I already have homefront, how big is this?

Thanks for the heads up. Now I can give it a go to see if I want to set down my copy of Call of Duty Black Ops.

Hey thanks! I had no idea about this! I wanted to check it out before I purchased.

:beer: It's like trying a new brew; don't know if you like it or not until you try it

Gamestop's having a big ol' trade-in credit boost this week, I figured I'd throw some games their way and get some credit. Was thinking about picking up Homefront, everyone on CAG seems to like it (The multiplayer, at least).

This is the best way to test it. Thanks, OP!

This demo made me pretty interested in the game, granted it seems like all the soldiers have weights strapped to their feet. So slow...

Probably going to pick it up this week.

Got a demo code, appreciate it. Can't wait to check this out. I enjoyed Frontlines: Fuel of War and have been waiting on a demo or price drop.

[quote name='qualityman13']i linked my account, now what? do they send the demo code in an e-mail?[/QUOTE]

Did you go to this url that the OP mentioned about, after you registered? Homefront-game.com/demo

I signed up and then went to that url and it gave me a code. Thanks for the heads up OP

bread's done
Back