Free Humble Bundle #3: Code Is Gone

headpiece747

CAGiversary!
Feedback
186 (100%)
I feel the giving spirit and wanted to give CAG Veterans a chance to get some free stuff. After seeing the Xbox Drop thread and how it gets lurked I wanted to make sure some got it that was a CAG. So the first CAG with a Join Date of 2005 or earlier to PM gets it.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='moleman']How convenient, you happened to have been a member since 2005 as well. Oh well.[/QUOTE]

Yeah... this kind of stuff is bullshit.

I'm guessing something the OP wanted got lurked in the Xbox thread, so he is guessing it was some "n00bie who didnt deserve it".

There are plenty of people who joined after 2005 who I think a lot of people would deem "veterans".

I'm still amazed when people get mad at others on here for giving away free stuff. If he wants to put a stipulation in his gift that's his prerogative.

I don't see the difference between a CAG like me and a CAG like RedvsBlue, infact I have done more Marketplace deals than you, does that mean I am better than you? No.

We all contribute in our own way and as long as you contribute to the site I feel we are all CAGs because we are. Now people who lurk/don't have an account are the ones the OP should punish. They ruin the free section.

[quote name='doodmandood']I don't see the difference between a CAG like me and a CAG like RedvsBlue, infact I have done more Marketplace deals than you, does that mean I am better than you? No.

We all contribute in our own way and as long as you contribute to the site I feel we are all CAGs because we are. Now people who lurk/don't have an account are the ones the OP should punish. They ruin the free section.[/QUOTE]

Very true and if it was a giveaway that cheapy was doing then I would certainly agree with you. The fact that its a member of the site though allows him to put whatever restrictions he wants on giving away his own stuff.

Sycowulf took the code. For everyone else I am not mad that people take stuff from the free threads it is just most don't even say a simple thanks or let people know the code has been used. I see now that the next thing I give out it will be open to all registered CAGs.

bread's done
Back