Free infamous 2 poster at walmart.

ps2emotions

CAGiversary!
Was in walmart while ago and walked back to electronics to see if they had the orange box for ps3 and noticed a stack of cool looking infamous 2 posters. Asked guy at the checkout if it was free and he said yeah so I rolled one up and took it home along with the 3 hot wheels I picked up :)

I got one of these at GameStop when I picked up my game. I think there they were only giving them out to people who purchased the game.

Sweet just called my local WM. They have a few left over and she said if I come in before 7 she'll give me one. They come pre-rolled up in tubes just like the Halo Reach poster I assume. Now to try and get a frame that will fit it that is not overly expensive. I loved inFamous and inFamous 2 is really amazing so a poster would be awesome to get!

OP if you read this soon can you maybe post the size of the poster so I can price frames out before I go to get mine so I can get the frame and the poster in one trip.

If it is the same poster as the Gamestop one, I got a 18x24 poster frame for it from Target for $7.99. Not exactly cheap, but I work there and get a discount and I really don't know where else around here to find frames. So if the price seems right, Saix, you could get that one.

If it's the same one that GS is giving out, Cole looks cross-eyed and constipated.

This one:

2vrzgup.jpg

There is a section for free stuff, this is the deals section. If the posters were normally 10 dollars but were on sale for 3 dollars then that would be a deal and thus belong in the deals section.

[quote name='gargus']There is a section for free stuff, this is the deals section. If the posters were normally 10 dollars but were on sale for 3 dollars then that would be a deal and thus belong in the deals section.[/QUOTE]

I think your new name should be 'Modabe.'

cry-baby-196x196.jpg

If they were giving them away with the purchase of the game and are now giving them away without the purchase of said game...that's a deal in my book.

Here's a mod badge for your valiant efforts though
moderator%20badge.gif

[quote name='Scorch']If it's the same one that GS is giving out, Cole looks cross-eyed and constipated.

This one:

2vrzgup.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Well thanks for ruining the poster for me...

D:

The one at WM is very different from the GS one. The GS one is very comic book which matches the cutscenes, but it looks really badly made IMO. Where as the WM one is actually CG and I really like it. The poster is just under 18 inches wide by 24 inches tall. I got a frame for it at WM for $7 which to me is a good price, cheaper then any other store around here.

Also went to Target and got BttF Trilogy on BRD for $20 to price match on Sunday for $15. All in all it was a good day. for $28 ($23 after PM) I'll have three BRD movies and a nice poster in a frame.

My WM had like 20-30 of these posters, the woman said she doesn't think they gave any out. I almost feel like calling them and saying "Before you throw any of them out please call me and I'll be more then happy to take them off your hand. Free wallpaper ftw

Here is the WM poster:
5787989858_66e23bc8cd.jpg

[quote name='gargus']There is a section for free stuff, this is the deals section. If the posters were normally 10 dollars but were on sale for 3 dollars then that would be a deal and thus belong in the deals section.[/QUOTE]

:applause:

[quote name='Saix_XIII']
Here is the WM poster:
5787989858_66e23bc8cd.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Now that makes me want to get off my ass and go get one...

:roll:

Tried my walmart by my house and the dude made me sound stupid for asking if it was free. He said I had to buy the game to get it.

Oh well.

This is pretty much becoming your "thing" now isn't it

If anyone really wants the poster that badly, but the game and get the poster. Then go right to the front of the store and return it saying "I just changed my mind sorry"

[quote name='Los 33x']Tried my walmart by my house and the dude made me sound stupid for asking if it was free. He said I had to buy the game to get it.

Oh well.[/QUOTE]

fuck him. He doesn't understand the CAG mentality, that's all.

lol at the "forum nazi" above. Try to get a life. This is a videogame deal in the Video Game Deals Forum. Hopefully you don't have to cry yourself to sleep tonight about it. :p

damn, and i was in my walmart yesterday, in the electronics section... but i like to get what im there for and get out, wish i had looked around a bit, if i missed these that sucks

[quote name='Luuc']Well thanks for ruining the poster for me...

D:[/QUOTE]

Well, it was behind spoiler tags. If it meant that much to you, then you are the one who ruined it by clicking "Show Spoiler."

[quote name='AFarewell2Arms']Well, it was behind spoiler tags. If it meant that much to you, then you are the one who ruined it by clicking "Show Spoiler."[/QUOTE]

I meant the part where he mentioned that Cole looked cross eyed and constipated. I already have the poster, I just hadn't looked at it like that til he said it.

Also, I was just kidding, I still like the poster. :p

bread's done
Back