FREE* Intec PS3 Battery 2-Pack

What exactly is the purpose of these things. I mean, isn't the ps3 controller battery built in and cant you just set your ps3 settings to auto turn off your controller when not in use for like 10-15 mins. ? I know i did, my controller auto shuts off when i'm not using it for a certain amount of minutes its in the ps3 settings.

Thanx anyways OP for the Deal, but i'm going to pass

[quote name='cheko']What exactly is the purpose of these things. I mean, isn't the ps3 controller battery built in and cant you just set your ps3 settings to auto turn off your controller when not in use for like 10-15 mins. ? I know i did, my controller auto shuts off when i'm not using it for a certain amount of minutes its in the ps3 settings.

Thanx anyways OP for the Deal, but i'm going to pass[/QUOTE]

These are rechargeable packs to attach directly to the controller and charge them "wirelessly". So instead of hooking the controller to your PS3 via USB while playing just hook this up and it'll charge while you continue to play. Granted I see little to no use for this, but I think some people may, especially those who's PS3s are far away from where they sit and rather not have a 10 or so foot long cord across the room.

[quote name='Saix_XIII']These are rechargeable packs to attach directly to the controller and charge them "wirelessly". So instead of hooking the controller to your PS3 via USB while playing just hook this up and it'll charge while you continue to play. Granted I see little to no use for this, but I think some people may, especially those who's PS3s are far away from where they sit and rather not have a 10 or so foot long cord across the room.[/QUOTE]
makes sense, ill make a mental note of that

Or you can plug your controller to a computer while you're not playing your PS3. It'll recharge while you're not playing, and the PS3 doesn't have to be on.

I have bought several things from 1saleaday in the past. They all ended up showing up in good condition but the shipping takes forever. It usually takes over 2 weeks to get your order. The first thing I bought was a PS3 dual controller charger and it took about 3 weeks to receive. Deals can be really good but, be ready to wait for it.

Seems like SPAM to me; Never put "FREE" next to a deal that simply isn't.

Here's a lesson on a CAG's interpretation of the term "FREE:"
No money needs to be exchanged to receive the item/service.

It's also worth noting that 1saleday never has any worthwhile "deals."

Astral, don't post anymore.

[quote name='EliotAndrews']Seems like SPAM to me; Never put "FREE" next to a deal that simply isn't.

Astral, don't post anymore.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, the $5.99 shipping should be put in the title. Not some stupid ass star. It's just tricking you to click on it, then reveals the "actual" price after doing so. Definitely spam.

[quote name='Saix_XIII']These are rechargeable packs to attach directly to the controller and charge them "wirelessly". So instead of hooking the controller to your PS3 via USB while playing just hook this up and it'll charge while you continue to play. Granted I see little to no use for this, but I think some people may, especially those who's PS3s are far away from where they sit and rather not have a 10 or so foot long cord across the room.[/QUOTE]

They don't really charge wirelessly. Its just a battery pack. So if your controller is low on power, you attach this. It's like an extra reserve of battery power.

You would have to really be hardcore gaming to need this I think.
I have two controllers, and mostly I am the only one that is playing. So if the controller is low on juice, I just switch to the other and plug in the one that is low on power. Rarely have I had both of them low on power.

[quote name='cod4rulez4']They don't really charge wirelessly. Its just a battery pack. So if your controller is low on power, you attach this. It's like an extra reserve of battery power.

You would have to really be hardcore gaming to need this I think.
I have two controllers, and mostly I am the only one that is playing. So if the controller is low on juice, I just switch to the other and plug in the one that is low on power. Rarely have I had both of them low on power.[/QUOTE]

If you read properly I used quotes around the word wireless. As in they allow your controller to charge wirelessly (aka no wires needed to charge it). The unit itself needs to be charged with a USB cable just like the PS3 controller.

astral i hope you post more deals like this.

im buying TEN of these FREE battery packs for my cousins.

thanks astral for the AWESOME deal

i LOVE FREE stuff such as this. excellent deal

[quote name='EliotAndrews']Seems like SPAM to me; Never put "FREE" next to a deal that simply isn't.

Astral, don't post anymore.[/QUOTE]

Obviously the post was written poorly but it is a solid price compared to the same product on Amazon. Keep on posting Astralproxy, just don't be so vague in the thread title; Eliot, quit being such an uptight douche.

bread's done
Back