Free IOS Games

InsertCoin

Banned
These titles are free for a limited time
I will do my best to keep this topic updated as apps and games are announced free.
REMINDER these games are temporarily free so they could be back to normal price at any time but please let me know if the prices go back to normal.

IGN App of the Month
Kingdom Rush http://www.ign.com/prime/promo/kingdomrush-ipad (was 2.99)
For those who didn't know this is a link for iPad but as you can read on the link page u can download it for iPad or iPhone ipod

FREE GAMES AND APPS (LIMITED TIME ONLY)

Ninja Striker (8/22)

Greet Cards + (8/22)

Bumbee (8/22)

Split Lens 2 Pro (8/22)

More to come

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks.. been on the fence about purchasing Kingdom Rush. Downloaded Zombie Gunship last night and played for a little bit. Seemed pretty boring, does it get any better?

Note the the link for Kingdom Rush is for the iPad version. On the side is an option for iPhones/iTouch codes.

Thanks OP! Downloaded Bad Piggies, Garfield, Blueprint 3D, and Zombie Gunship.

I also noticed Candy Crush Saga was free. I wasn't sure if it's always free, but I'm posting it anyway.

Thanks OP! Downloaded Bad Piggies, Garfield, Blueprint 3D, and Zombie Gunship.

I also noticed Candy Crush Saga was free. I wasn't sure if it's always free, but I'm posting it anyway.
According to appshopper Candy Crush Saga has always been free. The game is infamous for IAP's.

Hi. Can someone please get/send me a Kingdom rush code? It says that the promotion is not available in my country.

bread's done
Back