Free iTunes

M3wThr33

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
http://gti.cuna.org/28251/index.htm

You can do the lessons there and get free iTunes for completing them. Sometimes you even get bonus songs.

Also, you can PM me your email address and I can get you some more free songs.

Edit:
If you've done those lessons already, try the bottom-most one. It's new.

sweet jesus i must want these songs bad. My dinners getting cold and im about ready to rip my ears off, but free itunes is free itunes

well ive finished 2 almost 3 now. things seem to move faster after the first one. Probally a good thing as there are about 6 more. Hopefully i get a bonus song one some time id love to get around 15 songs from this

Holy crap, I only just started the first one and already I want to throw myself out a window. I don't see anything on there about free iTunes, but I'm going to give all this the benefit of the doubt that it will say something at the end. I'll go through a lot to get something good for free, but this is inhuman.

just do it while at work... and click the "next" button every 10mins or so, just leave it to run in the background while working. ;)

I went through the first one and apparently I'm not eligible. It'd be nice if they told me that BEFORE I started...

Well, for the people that can get it to work, the Checking ones (section 3) are fairly fast compared to the first 2 sections.

Wow, I actually sat through all of them. Anyways, the checking/svings ones are most definetly the fastest. For people who are not eligible, dod you perhaps open the pdf file twice(if you chose "open file", not "save as")? I know that the first time you open it, it will display the code, but the second time you click it, it will say that you are not eligible to recieve ADDITIONAL codes.

bread's done
Back