FREE John Cena or The Rock avatar clothing!

[quote name='AlphaPanda']This was posted in the IGN thread. You can cancel your account afterwards.[/QUOTE]
what ign thread?

[quote name='AlphaPanda']http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=307512&page=13

It helps to check out or search this side of the forum to see if something has been posted before.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the link and yeah i was searching ign is to small keyword to search for. I then did john cena and well was searching through the huge list of threads it popped up. But keywords are a must what to search for i agree but ign was to small and his name was still looking through the list.

Thanks for that link i will pass on making a account with my cc for just that avatar to me that is a huge what if they gonna charge even if you cancel and i do not trust the unknown. Thanks guys rather spend 160 points if they put on the dash.

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']Thanks for the link and yeah i was searching ign is to small keyword to search for. I then did john cena and well was searching through the huge list of threads it popped up. But keywords are a must what to search for i agree but ign was to small and his name was still looking through the list.

Thanks for that link i will pass on making a account with my cc for just that avatar to me that is a huge what if they gonna charge even if you cancel and i do not trust the unknown. Thanks guys rather spend 160 points if they put on the dash.[/QUOTE]

You could always use paypal. I've signed up for 3 trials so far with my paypal account and was never charged. You can turn off auto-renew immediately after signing up and it'll still give you the full amount of time for the trial.

Considering but not until im sure i can cancel the sub right away.

Also is it a random item or do you get to choose?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the info OP! I signed up using an old AE Gift Card that had a dollar left on it and grabbed me a code. Ended up getting the prop.

You have successfully redeemed a code for:
Money in the Bank Briefcase

bread's done
Back