Free KFC Cheese (Chicken) Snacker!

The Dord

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I just got this in my email box:

Heard a cheesy joke lately? We have one:
“What do you put on your sandwich during rush hour?” To find the answer, watch our latest commercial on TV or visit www.kfc.com.

Once you find the answer hidden in the commercial, enter it on our website for your chance to win a KFC Ultimate Cheese Snacker™!

I know the punchline, but will wait until someone elses says it correctly before I will spill the beans.

(It's so new, that there isn't even a topic yet on fatwallet about it, odd.)

[quote name='mcchris_the_pirate']i dont know it...[/QUOTE]

Hint: Watch the ad, and look at the green sign above :D

Enjoy!

i remember i have the $1 KFC check coupon. i threw it away cause it was like messed up. it was in my wallet the whole time. they probably wont accept it cause of the look so i threw it away.

That green sign says traffic jam? No way I could see it in the little bitty box they've got on their website, and I haven't seen the commercial yet. When I tried to enter that on the site, it said the server had an error lol

I think the site is messed up atm. I tried again, and when I went to put in my age, it flipped everything back to me being born today whenever I clicked submit. Then it obviously said I was too young.

Yeah, the site is giving me problems as well. It says I'm too young to participate. :roll:

And is this for a free KFC Snacker, or a contest to win one? Haha.

STAY AWAY FROM THE SNACKERS!! YOUR COLON WILL THANK YOU!

Seriously.. that BBQ Chicken one... had me shitting for 3 days, like my colon and Salmonella were in a bitter duel to the death. I dropped so many bombs, that I took my DS to work with me.

[quote name='Skylander7']STAY AWAY FROM THE SNACKERS!! YOUR COLON WILL THANK YOU!

Seriously.. that BBQ Chicken one... had me shitting for 3 days, like my colon and Salmonella were in a bitter duel to the death. I dropped so many bombs, that I took my DS to work with me.[/QUOTE]

Only sandwich I had problems with was the burgerking extra crispy sandwiches with their hot sauce, they didnt cook the middle of it and I got really really sick, well lets just say that they refunded my order and apologized very profusely.

Holy crap. It actually is a contest to win a sandwich.

Your entry has been entered into the Ultimate Cheese KFC® Snacker's Sweepstakes. If you are among the 1,000 eligible participants a day, you will receive a $1 gift check (via US Mail) worth $1.00 redeemable toward the purchase of products at participating KFC restaurants in the United States and the District of Columbia. The gift check may not be redeemed for cash. All taxes are payable by Bearer. This special offer ends 8:00 p.m. ET on October 11, 2006.

Lame.

[quote name='The Dord']I just got this in my email box:

Heard a cheesy joke lately? We have one:
“What do you put on your sandwich during rush hour?” To find the answer, watch our latest commercial on TV or visit www.kfc.com.

[/QUOTE]

Hey an O&A fan. Awesome. RAMONE, get me a KFC Snacker!

[quote name='The Dord']Only sandwich I had problems with was the burgerking extra crispy sandwiches with their hot sauce, they didnt cook the middle of it and I got really really sick, well lets just say that they refunded my order and apologized very profusely.[/quote]
You should have fucking sued their ass if their food made you sick.

If it's like the buffalo snacker promo, the coupon will have a sticker saying buffalo snacker on it. Trick is, if you take that sticker off, you can get any of the snackers there(I got a regular chicken one with that). I bet that the cheese one will have a sticker too, so just remember this if you don't want a cheese one at the moment.

[quote name='XboxHardcore.com']Hey an O&A fan. Awesome. RAMONE, get me a KFC Snacker![/QUOTE]

and were about the only ones around here.

Are we?

[quote name='eau']You should have fucking sued their ass if their food made you sick.[/QUOTE]

I didnt get salmonella, but I did scare the shit out of them. I'm not really sue happy unless there was some detrimental results.

[quote name='The Dord']I didnt get salmonella, but I did scare the shit out of them. I'm not really sue happy unless there was some detrimental results.[/quote]

that fucking stuff gets you sick. but not the popcorn chicken though. that stuff is the bomb.

I remember the other snacker, I went to KFC and I was amazed by the size of it... I ate it in one bite. I was left disappointed and hungry.

Oh well, free is free.

[quote name='The Dord']Only sandwich I had problems with was the burgerking extra crispy sandwiches with their hot sauce, they didnt cook the middle of it and I got really really sick, well lets just say that they refunded my order and apologized very profusely.[/QUOTE]

fuck that...
ARCH DELUXE...
Anyone who remembers that can attest to the fact that it turned your insides into sludge and caused you to emit a rancid stench, unmatched by anything short of the rotting carcass of a crippled woman on her period...
Disgusting stuff...
Also the Garlic Chicken sandwich at White Castle was pretty gross in terms of taste and after effects, and traditionally, WC's don't really bother me as much as it does others...
-Goatman

I love America. Where a fried chicken breast is not enough. It has to be free and covered in cheese...I'll be trying one of these soon.

I got a sandwich at Quiznos once(think it was Double Angus Beef and Cheese or something like that), an the meat was almost completely raw. Sucked too, because I didn't eat there, so I couldn't get them to make me a new one or anything. Kind of funny though, because the next day it was marked out on the menu.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I wOn a DOLLAR FROM KFC

CAN ANYONE SAY LUCKEST DAY EVER!??!?!

(note the sarcasim even though I did win and the check came in the mail today)

Ha! Just noticed the watermark. It's only a $1 but if you could photocopy it you could get free meals for quite a while.

I don't even really know if I want to use this "check". KFC usually makes me so sick.

I know exactly what you mean, but they taste so good.

Unfortunately the closest KFC to me is about 10 miles. I'd burn more gas than the free $1.00 I got.

bread's done
Back