Free Kid Icarus Cards through Club Nintendo

[quote name='needler420']I don't care what section you or anyone else checks its the wrong section.:roll: Read post above he knows what he's talking about.[/QUOTE]

So this isn't a video game deal? Seems like a damn good deal to me. I think pretty much anything can be posted here thats a deal, including free stuff. Now if you wanted to bitch and complain like a little kid on the FREE boards if people posted really cheap stuff that wasn't free, that would be understandable. Now, please proceed to getting a life and stop worrying about where stuff is posted on a message board, thats what the moderators are for.

[quote name='Slim Gatsby']Who cares? It's a community, it's not about credit or being anal about what gets posted where.

Thank you to both of you. Like the above posters, I would have missed it otherwise.[/QUOTE]

Same for me. First time hearing about this now.

Thank you earv!

[quote name='earvcunanan']http://kidicarus.nintendo.com/uprising/explore-the-game/arcards.html#giveaway

It's for Club Nintendo members, but you can sign up for a free account and get the 3 AR cards.[/QUOTE]

Thanks OP. Got in on it. I have an unopened pack from the Orlando Kid Icarus Nintendo tournament last Saturday. Only 60ish people showed up...with 3 getting an all expense paid trip to NY and a bunch of free goodies....60! 3 out of the 6 people in my round would go to the final round....3! .... And I played like a piece of crap. Darn Claws mishandled and I hadn't had a chance to play earlier like most people...it could not have been my skill level responsible for major fail =).

[quote name='neuropunk']got 1 for free in game informer[/QUOTE]

Damn, my bro took it away from me first when I left it in the bathroom. But getting 3 of them for FREE is a great deal. Thanks OP.

Someone posts a great deal and you guys want to bend him over a pinball machine like jodi foster?

This board has gotten so far from what it was created for...

There are bound to be many instances where a post could be put in multiple sections. It could easily go in game deals, free, or the 3ds forum. As long as it reaches those who might want to know, who cares what thread it is in.

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']Then check the boards for free stuff, too? lol. I don't know what else to say. There is a reason why we have different boards for different things.[/QUOTE]

The free stuff board is full of dumbass Twitter contests and shit. If they separated the contests from the free stuff, fine, but until then, I'm 100% supportive of free gaming related things being posted in here. Free is the best type of deal.

[quote name='gettinmoney662']The free stuff board is full of dumbass Twitter contests and shit. If they separated the contests from the free stuff, fine, but until then, I'm 100% supportive of free gaming related things being posted in here. Free is the best type of deal.[/QUOTE]

QFT!!!

There are DLCs I want to give away but I know if I make a thread for it, I will get pmed for days and people who I wont included in the giveaway (lurkers and people who only post in that forum would be excluded) would post anyway.

Thanks OP free is always good. Seems odd though, why not just throw these in with the game? Now they are going to ship these out free and pay shipping... odd.

[quote name='GeorgeCostanza']Thanks OP free is always good. Seems odd though, why not just throw these in with the game? Now they are going to ship these out free and pay shipping... odd.[/QUOTE]
I think the ones from Club Nintendo are a limited time offer. It gets people to sign up for Club Nintendo who hasn't so far and for those who have, it's just a bonus. It's like those promo pokemon cards they have all around, and you can only get them x way. Kid Icarus will probably be the same.

Also thanks for posting it here. I saw it on a gaming blog but I wouldn't of seen it elsewhere, and also it is a deal because it's something that is being used in the game, kinda like those skylanders deals that pop up.

bread's done
Back