Free Kid Icarus Cards through Club Nintendo

Thanks OP but damn..."Your Free Kid Icarus: Uprising AR Idol Cards will ship within 6-8 weeks. Once shipped, allow 1-2 weeks for delivery."
Can't complain though, they're free! :D

[quote name='AZR43L']Thanks OP but damn..."Your Free Kid Icarus: Uprising AR Idol Cards will ship within 6-8 weeks. Once shipped, allow 1-2 weeks for delivery."
Can't complain though, they're free! :D[/QUOTE]

Hopefully that's just an exaggeration. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks OP! Got 2 cards at PAX and 1 more in Game Informer, and this brings the total to 6 already.

I guess beggars can't be choosers, but...really? It's going to take 7-10 weeks to deliver? I got better turnaround times from cereal box mail-ins in the early 90's.

[quote name='WormFOODx']I'm not seeing them?[/QUOTE]

Neither am I. I clicked on the link and signed in, but nothing there is no mention of the cards. Are they all gone now? :cry:

If all have been claimed I am sad... especially since some of those who signed up and took these didn't even pre-purchase... nor have any intention of purchasing the game.

Wouldn't have been smarter for all those that register the game, get the cards?

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think this question was answered yet - the card included with this month's Game Informer is for subscribers only. It's not included in any of the in-store copies.

[quote name='skiizim']When did the new GI featuring Assassins Creed come out? I can't remember if I received mine or not.[/QUOTE]

It's the April issue. We got ours late last week.

[quote name='GeorgeCostanza']Thanks OP free is always good. Seems odd though, why not just throw these in with the game? Now they are going to ship these out free and pay shipping... odd.[/QUOTE]

There are 6 cards already included with the game. They only work with a copy of the game. They do not work by just using the AR feature.

[quote name='Kirin Lemon']I don't think this question was answered yet - the card included with this month's Game Informer is for subscribers only. It's not included in any of the in-store copies.[/QUOTE]I take it this goes for Nintendo Power as well?

& I got my issue of Game Informer w/ the card yesterday or the day before.

[quote name='elessar123']It's the April issue. We got ours late last week.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the reply, I just found my magazine. I feared I threw it away when I cleaned up all my magazines.

Glad this helped! Just wanted to let everyone know I received e-mail confirmation that the reward shipped, so if you haven't gotten it yet you should be soon. I know some were a bit put off by the 6-8 week disclaimer.

I wanted to let every one know i got my email today about shipping they say it should be 4-10 biz days before i get them will let every one know when i receive them

[quote name='jacknicklson']Mine shipped yesterday!(ordered Tuesday)[/QUOTE]

When I ordered Tuesday evening (saw it on Nintendo Life) it said 7 - 8 WEEKS to ship. The website says "preparing order" so that's good. I have it top of my list at Gamefly, hopeing to have Sonic Generations returned on release date. I got Pokepark 2 that way on release date so it's worth a shot. Would be nice to have the cards before I return the game. Now that I think about it, I won't have the cards from Gamefly so maybe these will be no use at all, bummer.

[quote name='Dark Rider']Thanks OP! I don't actually own any Nintendo products, nor have I ever played Kid Icarus, but hey why not?[/QUOTE]

You...don't...own...ANY...Nintendo products??? *tsk, tsk* :shame:

bread's done
Back