Free Killians St Pattys Pint Glasses (21+)

It's clear that everyone is excited for St. Patrick's Day! Our "Get Your St. Pat's Pints" glassware offer was a big hit. You submitted your code in time to take advantage of the glassware offer, so you will be receiving your glassware in 6 to 8 weeks. Have a happy St. Patrick's Day, and thanks for drinking Killian's. Cheers!

Sincerely,
The George Killian's Team

Just in case anyone wonders what the winning email looks like. I guess I got in on time. I saw it elsewhere, signed up, and a couple of minutes later saw it here when I came to post it.

[quote name='TeamSwish']You lose....you get nothing....good day sir! I said Good Day!

Oh well... I haven't bought Killians in 10 years.[/QUOTE]

Willy Wonka was that dude.

rejection.jpg

[quote name='Loonknight']Got the out of stock rejection letter. Oh well was worth a shot.[/QUOTE]

Yeah same here got it today as well.

[quote name='draven1089']Did anyone ever get their glasses?[/QUOTE]

Hellz no.

I did get my Black & Mild record vinyl coasters. They're pretty cool. Couldn't find the thread though.

[quote name='draven1089']Did anyone ever get their glasses?[/QUOTE]

Nope.

I can imagine 2 years from now getting them and thinking "wtf is this...". That's what happened with the Bacardi T-shirt thing. lol If they even ship. Which I doubt.

[quote name='CosmosTheMouse']Nope.

I can imagine 2 years from now getting them and thinking "wtf is this...". That's what happened with the Bacardi T-shirt thing. lol If they even ship. Which I doubt.[/QUOTE]

Didn't get the glasses but I did get the Bacardi shirt!

bread's done
Back