Free Kingston 25 Year Anniversary USB *Update* Thumb Drives have started shipping

Neato, my name is on the list. Always handy to have another flash drive.

[quote name='RickyRoss']anyone in Phoenix get theirs yet?[/QUOTE]

Not yet.

[quote name='Jadachris']Got mine today. Live in Massachusetts. It shipped on the 6th.[/QUOTE]

Sweet. I should be getting mine pretty soon then

Just got mine (Maryland), this thing is so small it goes into the USB port lol

the directions on the back dont even show the right USB stick

[quote name='EeveeFanboy']Mine just arrived. Live in TN. Looks pretty nice. Now what can I actually use it for...[/QUOTE]

Options from a friendly CAG:

1. Use as mobile storage for Xbox 360
2. Put an OS on it

[quote name='Tony Stark']Options from a friendly CAG:

1. Use as mobile storage for Xbox 360
2. Put an OS on it[/QUOTE]

Mine will be used mainly for Ubuntu

I got mines today (Tennessee). Looks neat. Should come in handy for school work or for installing Windows from a USB. :)

I think the mailman stole mine or the stupid fedex guy left it on my porch and somebody prob took it :(

Also my Black ops 2 still hasnt come from amazon yet wtf !!!

[quote name='nedstark']I think the mailman stole mine or the stupid fedex guy left it on my porch and somebody prob took it :(

Also my Black ops 2 still hasnt come from amazon yet wtf !!![/QUOTE]

where do you live? (apt building? busy road?)

[quote name='Tony Stark']Had I known I was really going to get this in the mail

I would have sent one to every family member[/QUOTE]

Same here. This is the first time I have ever actually received a usb drive in a free giveaway, and I've done several in the past. I was actually surprised that this one panned out.

[quote name='GregSal1']Same here. This is the first time I have ever actually received a usb drive in a free giveaway, and I've done several in the past. I was actually surprised that this one panned out.[/QUOTE]

lol I would have gotten around 6 or 7 oh well its cool I finally won something !

I still haven't received it either - I'm sure they spread out shipping since they are paying for it and it is a lot of people.

Just got mine, totally forgot about this & was like What the hell. Very nice, not sure if I want to open it, its so pretty! Anyone know if this is a special edition that may be worth something?

[quote name='downsouthtigger']Anyone know if this is a special edition that may be worth something?[/QUOTE]
I want to know this too.

[quote name='downsouthtigger']Just got mine, totally forgot about this & was like What the hell. Very nice, not sure if I want to open it, its so pretty! Anyone know if this is a special edition that may be worth something?[/QUOTE]

Just use it. It's not going to be worth anything more than what an 8GB flash drive is worth which is not much these days.

I too forgot all about this till I got home from work and saw the package laying on the porch. I couldn't even think of anything that I ordered that it could be. I'm glad I held off on buying one because my 128mb stick was stolen or hell I might have even lost it. I was planning on going out this week to buy one. This came at the perfect time.

Just got mine today, as well. It's friggin' tiny! I'm constantly amazed that things this small can hold 8gb of data. I swear it's magic.

Thanks again to the TC!

[quote name='angelfly']Just use it. It's not going to be worth anything more than what an 8GB flash drive is worth which is not much these days.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I know was just hoping, until I saw the T/C of the contest.
6. Prizes:
2,500 8GB 25 Year Anniversary USB Flash drives at a value of $8.00 each. Prizes will be mailed to winners by November 30, 2012.

Didnt really 8 GB was only $8 now, then again I mainly look at SD cards not flash drives.

[quote name='Santurio']I haven't received mine either but there is still time.[/QUOTE]

btw if I dont get it I can call them ?

Also if I am not home I miss the delivery I can pick it up @ post office ?

bread's done
Back