FREE L.A. Noire in-game Chicago Lightning Suit

mightymek

CAGiversary!
Feedback
210 (100%)
I didn't see this anywhere, so I thought I would post it. If you join Rockstar's Social Club, you can get the Chicago Lightning Suit for Cole in L.A. Noire. Joining is free and easy. The only way to get this suit is by joining the club. The Chicago Lightning Suit is "a stylish, exclusive outfit that enhances Cole Phelps' accuracy when using a shotgun or machine gun". Here's the info and link:

"Hit up the Social Club section within the game from the main menu, enter your Social Club login information, and you will automatically unlock Cole Phelps' snazzy Chicago Lightning Suit. This Social Club members-only exclusive outfit can be worn at any point in the game after you've become a detective (following the Patrol desk cases) and will improve your accuracy when using a shotgun or machine gun. A very helpful extra edge in ability for those cases when heavy firepower is required."

http://www.rockstargames.com/lanoire/socialclub/

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='admiralvic']you should add in that you need to BE in game to use the information; not just in game since I assume that meant the item >.>[/QUOTE]

Sorry, I'm not following you. Maybe I'm missing something? I will copy and paste what the Rockstar Social Club page says. Maybe that will do the trick, I don't know.

EDIT: Ohhh, I get what you're saying now. Yeah, you have to unlock it in the game, not on the computer...you just sign up on the computer.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Drizzt87']ah ok. so you cant unlock the suit on your pc? i dont have the game so far but would like to unlock it.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that's correct. But you can still sign up for the Social Club and then when you get the game you should be able to access it.

[quote name='Porksta']So if I am already a member am I good to go?[/QUOTE]

Yep, just login to the Social Club menu in the game, and it should be available when you become a detective.

bread's done
Back